Discussions By Condition: Mental conditions

declared legally insane at the age of 10

Posted In: Mental conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 19, 2006
  • 09:21 AM

I have just found out that the mother of my 2 nephews was declared legally insane at the age of 10. what does this mean? Will she be allowed to be alone with the boys and what will happen? the social security office called her recently and ask her to come in because they needed to talk about something? that she was declared legally insane at the age of 10. She is a very devious and hateful woman and my brother is blind to her evil ways. what could be done?:eek:

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• does anyone know?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 25, 2006
    • 04:59 AM
    Flag this Response
  • seek legal advice
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 7, 2006
    • 10:07 PM
    Flag this Response
  • It is not possible to declare someone legally insane.Peggy,you need to seek some profesional help.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 17, 2006
    • 02:39 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have just found out that the mother of my 2 nephews was declared legally insane at the age of 10. what does this mean? Will she be allowed to be alone with the boys and what will happen? the social security office called her recently and ask her to come in because they needed to talk about something? that she was declared legally insane at the age of 10. She is a very devious and hateful woman and my brother is blind to her evil ways. what could be done?:eek: I am in the legal profession- 1)those records would have been sealed; "legally insane" is NOT a term 2) how do you know about what social security wants from her 3) You seem to have a personal agenda; perhaps you need help, as another post suggested.
    sunnyhelena 6 Replies
    • November 6, 2006
    • 06:17 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement