Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

4,576 People With No Diagnosis On This Site Alone

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 40 Replies
  • Posted By: mommy cat
  • August 28, 2007
  • 01:17 AM

The title page of a genuine US Senate Study, declassified on February 24, 1977, shows that George Merck, of the pharmaceutical company, Merck Sharp & Dohme (which now makes cures for diseases that at one time it created), reported in 1946 to the US Secretary of War that his researchers had managed "for the first time" to "isolate the disease agent in crystalline form".3
They had produced a crystalline bacterial toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium. The bacterial toxin could be removed in crystalline form and stored, transported and deployed without deteriorating. It could be delivered by other vectors such as insects, ( such as ticks)aerosol or the food chain(cow's milk and meat) (in nature it is delivered within the bacterium). But the factor that is working in the Brucella is the mycoplasma.
Brucella is a disease agent that doesn't kill people; it disables them. But, according to DR Donald MacArthur of the Pentagon, appearing before a congressional committee in 1969,4 researchers found that if they had mycoplasma at a certain strength -- actually, 10 to the 10th power (1010) -- it would develop into AIDS, and the person would die from it within a reasonable period of time because it could bypass the natural human defenses.
If the strength was 108, the person would manifest with chronic fatigue syndromeor fibromyalgia. If it was 107, they would present as wasting; they wouldn't die and they wouldn't be disabled, but they would not be very interested in life; they would waste away. LISTEN UP PEOPLE, THIS IS A DOC...FROM THE PENTAGON...TESTIFYING BEFORE A CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of us have never heard of the disease brucellosis because it largely disappeared when they began pasteurizing milk, which was the carrier. One salt shaker of the pure disease agent in a crystalline form could sicken the entire population of Canada. It is absolutely deadly, not so much in terms of killing the body but disabling it.
Because the crystalline disease agent goes into solution in the blood, ordinary blood and tissue tests will not reveal its presence. The mycoplasma will only crystallize at 8.1 pH, and the blood has a pH of 7.4 pH. So the doctor thinks your complaint is "all in your head".

HOW MUCH MONEY IS MADE EVERY YEAR IN THE PSYCHOLOGY REALM?

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...
http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/images/misc/progress.gif

Reply Flag this Discussion

40 Replies:

• Upon realizing that MYCOPLASMA is responsible for many diseases, including CFS, I have realized infact that alot of you are having symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Scleroderma, Sjogren's Syndrome, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Sarcoidosis, Wegener's Disease, Kikuchi's Disease, Leukemia, Alzheimer's Disease, Autism, Infertility, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, Hypercoagulation, Heart Disease, Stroke and Cancer.It is also said to be responsible for many more diseases not listed here as in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's to name a few.MYCOPLASMA is responsible for all of these diseases. PCR (polymerase chain reaction) testing is available.Testing for mycoplasma is something that not many docs are doing....could this be the reason all of us are here? It's a place to start, anyway. Hope this helps...mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • August 28, 2007
    • 11:56 AM
    Flag this Response
  • If any of you have ever had bronchitis, pneumonia or a urinary tract infection, chances are you will test positive for mycoplasma. Please ask your doctors to consider testing for it. Wishing you all the best life has to offer, mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • August 28, 2007
    • 00:04 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Infertility is also caused by mycoplasma in many cases. How much money is made ever year with fertility clinics? God did not build women to be infertile. Take care, mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • August 28, 2007
    • 00:09 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I would like to list here just some of the symptoms common to Lyme Disease,Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, and mycoplasma infection ( Gulf War Illness). Insomnia, vision changes, headaches, shakes, chills, fevers, numbness, burning, tingling, electric shock feelings, neck pain, muscle and joint pain, jerking and twitching of limbs and muscles, restless leg syndrome, spasms, cramps, fatigue, eye problems, muscle weakness, balance problems, abnormal anxiety and depression, acid reflux, etc. For more extensive lists of symptoms caused by mycoplasma and Lyme disease, please visit.... www.immed.org/signsympt.htm>http://www.immed.org/signsympt.htm , www.lymenet.org/>www.lymenet.org and www.wildernetwork.org/>www.wildernetwork.org It is very important to note that any one person will not have every single symptom. Everyone's symptoms differ in intensity, the number of symptoms you have and what organ systems are affected. This often determines the diagnoses people end up with. It's crucial to be able to recognize the same general symptom complex which is common to these illnesses. This commonality suggests a similar infectious cause....especially when antibiotics are effective.....especially when identical antibiotics are effective....such as in Lyme and GWI. I've mentioned in previous articles that most of these chronic diseases supposedly have no known definitive tests, causes or cures....only symptomatic treatments. How convienient and profitable! Think about this....mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • August 30, 2007
    • 11:24 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Do You Have The Signs Or Symptoms Below ?http://www.immed.org/images/signgraph2.gifMajor Signs and Symptoms of Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia Syndrome
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • August 30, 2007
    • 11:41 AM
    Flag this Response
  • For further Information on diseases and syndromes that could have an important infectious component, such as: Fatiguing IllnessesAutoimmune DiseasesNeurodegenerative DiseasesChronic Fatigue SyndromeMyalgic EncephalomyelitisFibromyalgia SyndromeGulf War Illnesses Other Illnesses:Chronic AsthmaChronic BronchitisChronic PneumoniaVascular inflammationUrogenital diseasesHIVHeart DiseasesRheumatoid ArthritisSclerodermaSarcoidosisAnkylosing SpondylitisGraves’ DiseaseHashimoto’s DiseaseInflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)Lupus (SLE)Crohn’s DiseaseReiter’s Disease Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)Multiple Sclerosis (MS)Alzheimer’s Disease (AD)Parkinson’s Disease (PD)Peripheral Neuropathies Other Neurological Disorders:Autistic Spectrum DisordersAutismADHD, ADDAsperger SyndromeStroke
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • August 30, 2007
    • 00:02 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Here is a list of mycoplasmas and the diseases/symptoms they cause.The Main Human Mycoplasma PathogensPathogen / Implicated Disease (1-6)Mycoplasma genitalium Arthritis, chronic nongonococcal urethritis, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, other urogenital infections and diseases, infertility, AIDS/HIVMycoplasma fermentansArthritis, Gulf War Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus, AIDS/HIV, autoimmune diseases, ALS, psoriasis and Scleroderma, Crohn's and IBS, cancer, endocrine disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, diabetesMycoplasma salivariumArthritis, TMJ disorders, Eye and ear disorders and infections, gingivitis, periodontal diseases including even cavities.Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum Pelvic inflammatory disease, infertility, non-gonococcal urethritis, vaginitis, cervicitis, amnionitis, pyelonephritis, post-partum septicemia, neonatal pneumonia, neonatal conjunctivitis, Reiter's syndrome, peritonitis, wound infections (C-section), low birth weight infants, and premature rupture of membranes. Mycoplasma pneumonia Pneumonia, asthma, upper and lower respiratory diseases, heart diseases, leukemia, Steven-Johnson syndrome, polyarthritis or septic arthritis, CNS disorders and diseases, urinary tract infections, Crohn's and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Guillain-Barr syndrome, polyradiculitis, encephalitis, and septic meningitis, autoimmune diseases. Mycoplasma incognitus andMycoplasma penetrans AIDS/HIV, urogenital infections and diseases, Autoimmune disorders and diseasesMycoplasma pirum Urogenital infections and diseases, AIDS/HIVMycoplasma faucium, M. lipophilum and M. buccale Diseases of the gingival crevices and respiratory tract Stay informed...stay very informed...this is your life...this is not a test...this is the real thing....mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • August 30, 2007
    • 11:10 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Ever since I came upon this forum, back at the end of March 07...I've been struck with this very nagging feeling that something just didn't feel quite right.After all, I'm a nurse and no doctor could correctly diagnose me?I was a medical mystery?I came to this forum and immediately saw patterns of many many people with some or all of my symptopms. My list was over 70.All the same story...noone can get a diagnosis...noone else thought this fact was interesting but me. So many people? So many similar symptoms...This was ridiculous!!! Over the last three and a half months, myself and a few others from this forum (who all came to realize that infact they had CFS)...have done a lot of research.I post the information we found at the risk of many things.Mycoplasma infection seems to be the underlying cause of most illnesses. Western med is a racquette...and I'm not the only one who thinks so.We are all so brainwashed into thinking that only western docs can fix us with all of their "high tech" testing, meds for anything that ails you, antibiotics to fend off bacterias that actually harm our immune system...vaccines that harm our immune system...everyone gets send to the psyciatrist for a "script" of one thing or another...we all have mental and emotional problems not to mention all the physical symptoms we suffer....after all...that's why we are all here, isn't it? I'm not saying western doctors are useless. I'm just saying that nothing they attempted to do for me actually helped. NAET/Bioset did. It is a form of accupressure, doesn't hurt and actually works. May you all find your own answers...in your own time...Be Well, mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • August 30, 2007
    • 11:33 PM
    Flag this Response
  • www.naet.com www.bioset.net check it out...get your lives back...mc
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 19, 2007
    • 08:09 PM
    Flag this Response
  • A very intersting link on mycoplasma... http://www.mycoplasmasupport.org/Web_pages/Mycoplasma_Overview/history_myco.htm Stay informed...mc:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 20, 2007
    • 03:29 PM
    Flag this Response
  • more mycoplasma information.... http://www.rense.com/general3/chemill.htm stay well and stay informed.... mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • January 28, 2008
    • 04:14 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Dear blaze... Thank you for the information. I have done a lot of research on Lyme disease as I thought it was originally my correct diagnosis. Upon further investigation and consultation from the 5 doctors who told me I had carcinoid cancer... It was concluded that infact I suffer(ed) from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia. My Lyme test was negative but I did not have it tested by Bowen or IGeneX labratories. All I know is this... I was sick and now I'm not.CFS and Fibro are "auto-immune"...like Lupus (even if the medical books do not list it in their list of AI diseases) My body was AUTOmatically building IMMUNity (antibodies)to fend off things that were good for me.Essential nutrients like Calcium and Vitamin B..I was allergic.I was "allergic" to many many different things and my allergy symptoms were presenting as everything and anything.I suffered joint pain (debilitating).. I was allergic to wheatMy neurological symptoms were related to my Vitamin B allergy ect ect... Someone in this forum recommended NAET. I found BioSET and have gone for 12 sessions. Last year I was applying for social security at the age of 38.I am now working full time. I am a nurse. My doctor is still shaking his head as he has never seen anyone "recover" from these types of illnesses.I can see why... I would have been dead in a year...no kidding.. Everyone has it....It takes a trauma, an illness(flu), or a vaccine that does not take to put it in motion....I had all 3 so I didn't stand a chance.Vaccines also confuse our immune system and that is the part responsible for building the antibodies. These diseases have many layers..like an onion...but it is all one unit...It is all the same disease. Mycoplasma. This forum is where I found a way to get my life back so I try to write when I can to try and help others... Thanks Fruity.. :) Anyone with Lyme disease should also consider NAET/BioSET as it is autoimmune as well. Blaze....keep posting... there are a lot of people out there with Lyme disease that are saying to themselves... "I don't have Lyme, I've never been bitten by a tick" They need your info. It does not fall on deaf ears. Peace....mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • January 30, 2008
    • 05:03 AM
    Flag this Response
  • MYCOPLASMA is responsible for many diseases, including CFS, Gulf War Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Scleroderma, Sjogren's Syndrome, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Sarcoidosis, Wegener's Disease, Kikuchi's Disease, Leukemia, Alzheimer's Disease, Autism, Infertility, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, Hypercoagulation, Heart Disease, Stroke and Cancer. There is research being done on all of this. Here is just a fraction. Stay well and stay informed!!.. mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • January 30, 2008
    • 05:08 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hey Mommy Cat, How are things with you? Hope your doing well.Keep spreading the word.Take care, ~~JerseyLymie
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 30, 2008
    • 11:55 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hey Hey Jersie Lymie.. so glad to see you are still around.:) I've been trying to inform people but most of them just aren't getting it.:( How's things with you? have you considered NAET or BioSET??? It helps..ALOT. I'm living proof. I am back to my old self again...it's great!! Take care...I'm still around :D mommy cat:D
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • January 31, 2008
    • 10:11 PM
    Flag this Response
  • for the newbies... alot of info in this thread. mycoplasma infections are the reason all of you are ill. don't believe me? get tested and research the symptoms of the strain(s) that you have. best wishes mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies Flag this Response
  • There are 200 species of Mycoplasma. Most are innocuous and do no harm; only four or five are pathogenic. Mycoplasma fermentans (incognitus strain) probably comes from the nucleus of the Brucella bacterium. This disease agent is not a bacterium and not a virus; it is a mutated form of the Brucella bacterium, combined with a visna virus, from which the mycoplasma is extracted. The pathogenic Mycoplasma used to be very innocuous, but biological warfare research conducted between 1942 and the present time has resulted in the creation of more deadly and infectious forms of Mycoplasma. Researchers extracted this mycoplasma from the Brucella bacterium and actually reduced the disease to a crystalline form. They "weaponised" it and tested it on an unsuspecting public in North America.Dr Maurice Hilleman, chief virologist for the pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme, stated that this disease agent is now carried by everybody in North America and possibly most people throughout the world. Despite reporting flaws, there has clearly been an increased incidence of all the neuro/systemic degenerative diseases since World War II and especially since the 1970s with the arrival of previously unheard-of diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome and AIDS. According to Dr Shyh-Ching Lo, senior researcher at The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and one of America’s top mycoplasma researchers, this disease agent causes many illnesses including AIDS, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn’s colitis, Type I diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Wegener’s disease and collagen-vascular diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer’s. Dr Charles Engel, who is with the US National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, stated the following at an NIH meeting on February 7, 2000: "I am now of the view that the probable cause of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia is the mycoplasma..." more to follow soon.... mommy cat
  • http://www.clongen.com/molecular_diagnostics.php a lab that will do mycoplasma testing for you. hope this helps... mommy cat
  • Hey Mommy Cat, Good to see you still stop by here, keeping people informed!!I think they should stop using the "blanket" term of Lyme disease, since that only tests for one bacteria. Hence if that bacteria is not there, people are being told they don't have lyme. But they are not being tested for all the other tick infections, like bartonella, etc.People tend to ignore a cat scratch, and don't realize they have a strain of bartonella infecting them, years later! Many don't know the "raw milk" they may have consumed in the past, just may have given them brucillosis!Neurobrucellosis S. Izadi, M.D. Department of Internal Medicine, SUMS Abstract Although uncommon, neurobrucellosis can affect any part of the central or peripheral nervous system clinical syndromes are ultimately diverse, and clinical picture may be confused by the coexistence of two or more clinical syndromes in the same patient. The most common neurologic manifestation is a subacute or chronic meningoencephalitis. Acute toxic manifestations (e.g., headache, neckache , backache , insomnia, depression and muscle weakness) are seen during the acute phase of infection. Incidence of eurobrucellosis cannot be exactly estimated. Most impportant clinical syndromes include:brucella meningitisand encephalitis, vascular syndromes, myelopathy and spinal disease and psychiatric disturbances. All of these syndromes usually occur without any underlying disease. Diagnosis is made by reviewing patient history, physical examination, CSF and serum serological and other laboratory studies. Detection of brucella antibodies in the CSF always indicates local infection, however, febrile agglutination tests are not reliable. Gram stains are usually negative and cultures are positive in only 25% of cases. Since the organism is located intracellularly, treatment is difficult. Doxycycline in addition to rifampin and streptomycin is the best-studied regimen which should be continued untill CSF is clear. In the yaer following treatment, serum agglutinins fall to normal. The efficacy of corticosteroids is not proved. Neurobrucella has a better prognosis than other forms of chronic meningitis and less mortality; however, incidence of minor sequella (not limiting the normal life) is high. Introduction Brucellosis, malta , Mediterranean or undulant fever is caused by infection in humans by some species of bacteria of genus Brucella. These bacteria infect domestic animals-including cows, sheep, goats , camels, horses, pigs, cats and dogs. Hippocrates and Aristotle have described malta fever in humans. The first identification of Brucellosis as a disease entity is attributed to Marston (1861). Human infection is acquired via the gastrointestinal tract by ingestion of infected milk or milk products , or by contact with infected animals or meat through the skin , conjunctiva or lungs. Males of working age are affected at least twice as frequently as females. Brucellae are slow-growing , small , non - spore forming , non-motile, non-encapsulated , aerobic , facultativelly intracellular , gram - negative coccobacilli. B. abortus, B. suis, B. melitensis , and B. canis are known to infect humans. B. neotomae and B. ovis do not infect humans. Once the organisms have entered the body they travel to the regional lymph nodes, thence by the blood stream to localize in the reticulo-endothelial system in spleen, lymph nodes, liver , and bone marrow. Other tissues including the nervous system, may be involved by hematogenous spread. Over 500000 cases of brucellosis are reported yearly from 100 countries. B. melitensis infection , distributed primarily in the Mediterranean region , latin America, the Persian gulf and Indian subcontinent , accounts for the majority of cases. Neurobrucellosis: Neurobrucellosis is uncommon and neurologic manifestations of neurobrucellosis are diverse, and can affect any part of the central or peripheral nervous system, and clinical picture may be confused by the coexistence of two or more clinical syndromes in the same patient. It is difficult to know how frequently the nervous system is affected , because of difficulties in diagnosis and variability in reporting such complications. The clinical neurological syndromes which may be caused by Brucella include, acute toxic manifestations, meningitis , diffuse or localized encephalitis, myelitis , radiculitis, neuritis, multiple cerebral or cerebellar abscesses , ruptured mycotic aneuysm and subarachnoid hemorrhage, guillain - Barre syndrome , cranial nerve palsies , hemiplegia , sciatica, myositis, and rhabdomyolysis. Papillitis , papilledema, retrobulbar neuritis, optic atrophy and ophtalmoplegia due to lesion in cranial nerve III, IV, VI may occur in brucella meningoencephalitis. The most common neurologic manifestation is a subacute or chronic eningoencephalitis. Many other CNS manifestations of neurobrucellosis have been reported : arachnoidits, cerebellar syndromes, ruptured basilar aneurism, hemiparkinsonism, chorea , anterior poliomyelitis. Sometimes it may mimick brain tumor requiring neurosurgery. Acute toxic manifestations are seen during the acute phase of infection , and include headache, neckache , backache , insomnia, depression and muscle weakness.Motor manifestations occur frequently and generally present in the form of paresis of variable intensity ,with frequent gait disturbances. Sensory symptoms usually consist of paresthesias and occationaly gait apraxia.Involvment of the cranial nerves, generally the sixth , seventh , and eight , is relatively frequent findings.The involvment of the eight cranial nerve is reported a very chracteristic of the brucellar meningitis. All this diverse manifestations can lead to confusion and delay in diagnosis. It may also lead to difficulty in diffrentiating neurobrucellosis from other chronic infections, especially tuberculosis and syphilis.Keep up the good work :)~~JerseyLymie
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Jersey Lymie.....hello girlfriend!! I was wondering if I was ever going to hear from you again!! Your info is good but let us also remember that Merck Pharmaceuticals worked with the US military on Plum Island to create the mycoplasma strains that are not only disabling people but killing them. They used the nucleus portion of the DNA from BRUCELLOSIS to do it. shame on them. I am so glad to see you are still around. Have you considered BioSET or NAET for resolving your symptoms? I'll help locate you a practitioner if you'd like!! Take care and thanks for helping spread the word. lovemommy cat
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement