Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Skin Pain!!!

Posted In: Skin conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 17, 2006
  • 05:32 PM

Just wondering if anyone else out there has the same skin pain I experience?I do not have it all the time maybe 3 or 4 times a month and it is very painful to the touch and by the touch of clothing to my skin.I have no discoloration or bumps or any other noticable symptoms with this issue.The doctors say they have never heard such a thing!! Just cheking to see if I am alone with this or anyone may know what it may be.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• I experience the same thing. What confuses me the most is the normal appearance if my skin even when it huets so terribly.. it feels like it is raw and the slightest touxh hurts... also, sometimes when the pain comes around, the pain goes deeper into the muscle.. I have googled this many tines abd there are others with this problem, but doctors do not know what it is... I have yet to see a doctor about it, but then I hate going to the doctor so I just wait it out. But right now the pain is
    Anonymous 1 Replies
    • October 3, 2014
    • 01:02 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement