Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Maintaining an Erection.

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 15, 2007
  • 11:53 AM

Where should i start, well im a 16 year old guy and i have been going out with my girlfriend now for about 13 months now and we are both still virgins.
Basically the problem is that at about the beggining of this year my girlfriend was giving me oral sex (which she had only given to me once prior before), but i was not feeling any sensation, probably because she wasent doing a very good job, and i could slowly feel my erection slipping. then all of a sudden i got this "uh oh" kind of feeling and i started to really get anxious and as soon as that started, i just went limp. This was possibly one of the most embaressing moments of my life and although she dident seem to have a problem with it, i still felt very bad. This thing started to cause new stupid worries like homosexuality and erectyle disfunction and questioning my attraction to her! just stupid **** like that. now i know for a fact im not gay, and i dont have any erection problems (im always able to get it up) and i am incredibly attracted to my girlfriend but now anytime were in bed together i still have this anxiety on maintaining my erection, i get so paranoid that when were kissing before we take our pants of i feel it just to make sure its still there! Ever since that moment, i have alot of the times been able to fight of the worry and have no problem with keeping it and **m numerous times and other times i have let the worry get the best of me and i will lose it (and this is in all types of foreplay btw).
Recently we tried to have sex, when we tried i started of hard, and then when i went to put it in i got all anxious and i lost it, i was so embaressed.. im 16 for gods sake and i have been with her for so long i cant have this keep happening to me!

So to sum up:

1. i never use to have this problem until i lost it that first time
2. I love her so much and i want to be able to lose my virginity to her but now i prety much **** myself when my pants come off (not literlly lol)
3. I never usually have a problem in foreplay but sex is just around the corner and i dont want this to keep happening please help i know alot of people have had similar problems....hopefully im not the only one.
4. its all in my head, i just wanna relax, WHAT CAN I DO??

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement