Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Maintaining an Erection.

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 15, 2007
  • 11:53 AM

Where should i start, well im a 16 year old guy and i have been going out with my girlfriend now for about 13 months now and we are both still virgins.
Basically the problem is that at about the beggining of this year my girlfriend was giving me oral sex (which she had only given to me once prior before), but i was not feeling any sensation, probably because she wasent doing a very good job, and i could slowly feel my erection slipping. then all of a sudden i got this "uh oh" kind of feeling and i started to really get anxious and as soon as that started, i just went limp. This was possibly one of the most embaressing moments of my life and although she dident seem to have a problem with it, i still felt very bad. This thing started to cause new stupid worries like homosexuality and erectyle disfunction and questioning my attraction to her! just stupid **** like that. now i know for a fact im not gay, and i dont have any erection problems (im always able to get it up) and i am incredibly attracted to my girlfriend but now anytime were in bed together i still have this anxiety on maintaining my erection, i get so paranoid that when were kissing before we take our pants of i feel it just to make sure its still there! Ever since that moment, i have alot of the times been able to fight of the worry and have no problem with keeping it and **m numerous times and other times i have let the worry get the best of me and i will lose it (and this is in all types of foreplay btw).
Recently we tried to have sex, when we tried i started of hard, and then when i went to put it in i got all anxious and i lost it, i was so embaressed.. im 16 for gods sake and i have been with her for so long i cant have this keep happening to me!

So to sum up:

1. i never use to have this problem until i lost it that first time
2. I love her so much and i want to be able to lose my virginity to her but now i prety much **** myself when my pants come off (not literlly lol)
3. I never usually have a problem in foreplay but sex is just around the corner and i dont want this to keep happening please help i know alot of people have had similar problems....hopefully im not the only one.
4. its all in my head, i just wanna relax, WHAT CAN I DO??

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• me again. with the anxiety try a supplement called phenibut. it is a sports type supplement. you cant continually use it though. use it for a few days on and a few days off etc.. it does relax you with no side effects. try it.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 16, 2007
    • 02:17 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hey Guy First of all you are not alone approximatly 30 million men experience this difficulty aand it can turn chronic. This has got to be the most frustrating issue that a man can deal with of any age. I am a healthy 42 year old man that has had this difficulty since the age of 20 years old. I have had a physical done and mine was determined to be psycological and not physical. This pretty much sounds like you have the same condition that i do. The best advice that i can give you is to just back right up to foreplay and dont even attemp intercourse at this time, explain to your girlfriend how frustrating this is and see if she would mind talking you through it and do exsersizes to where she stimulates you until you are hard manually, and keep doing this until you build up your confidence levels again thenn slowely proceed to intercouse but talk to her the whole time to relieve the anxiety. I am finally into a loving relashionship with a woman and she is helping me out in this manner. You can also see your doctor when you hit the age of 18 and try a prescripton for ED, this will also build up your confidence. Good luck to you young man and i am glad you are seeking help and not waiting like i did. Best RegardsTampa Dudescubaman64200@yahoo.com Where should i start, well im a 16 year old guy and i have been going out with my girlfriend now for about 13 months now and we are both still virgins.Basically the problem is that at about the beggining of this year my girlfriend was giving me oral sex (which she had only given to me once prior before), but i was not feeling any sensation, probably because she wasent doing a very good job, and i could slowly feel my erection slipping. then all of a sudden i got this "uh oh" kind of feeling and i started to really get anxious and as soon as that started, i just went limp. This was possibly one of the most embaressing moments of my life and although she dident seem to have a problem with it, i still felt very bad. This thing started to cause new stupid worries like homosexuality and erectyle disfunction and questioning my attraction to her! just stupid **** like that. now i know for a fact im not gay, and i dont have any erection problems (im always able to get it up) and i am incredibly attracted to my girlfriend but now anytime were in bed together i still have this anxiety on maintaining my erection, i get so paranoid that when were kissing before we take our pants of i feel it just to make sure its still there! Ever since that moment, i have alot of the times been able to fight of the worry and have no problem with keeping it and **m numerous times and other times i have let the worry get the best of me and i will lose it (and this is in all types of foreplay btw). Recently we tried to have sex, when we tried i started of hard, and then when i went to put it in i got all anxious and i lost it, i was so embaressed.. im 16 for gods sake and i have been with her for so long i cant have this keep happening to me! So to sum up: 1. i never use to have this problem until i lost it that first time2. I love her so much and i want to be able to lose my virginity to her but now i prety much **** myself when my pants come off (not literlly lol)3. I never usually have a problem in foreplay but sex is just around the corner and i dont want this to keep happening please help i know alot of people have had similar problems....hopefully im not the only one.4. its all in my head, i just wanna relax, WHAT CAN I DO??
    Tampadude 3 Replies
    • November 10, 2007
    • 08:06 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Man your fine I had the same problem at 16 with my last girlfriend and it scared me for a while their is a few thing I can tell you I don't know if your doing this but stop masturbating I did that and its a lot better one if you don't pleasure yourself the minute you get the chance to do your girl or foreplay its a lot easier be relaxed when your with your girl if you say that you have to fight off your worries your not relaxed read up on girls talk to your girlfriend see what she likes remember foreplay is for the both of you so do something to her getting her hott when I read up on girls and found out some secrets from some pros I realized I'm more turned on from getting my girl hott then I am from her just blowing me The number one thing that can help "Talking about it with your girl if you deny it or cover it up it keeps getting worse so wether you talk about it or not with her just say out loud its hard for me to get it up I'm nervous whatever you have to admit do it things will get better start slow remember sex is'nt something that should be rushed so its not a ok its up lets **** its a ok its up lets keep kissing to tease the body that way when its finally time you'll be ready hope this helpsWhere should i start, well im a 16 year old guy and i have been going out with my girlfriend now for about 13 months now and we are both still virgins.Basically the problem is that at about the beggining of this year my girlfriend was giving me oral sex (which she had only given to me once prior before), but i was not feeling any sensation, probably because she wasent doing a very good job, and i could slowly feel my erection slipping. then all of a sudden i got this "uh oh" kind of feeling and i started to really get anxious and as soon as that started, i just went limp. This was possibly one of the most embaressing moments of my life and although she dident seem to have a problem with it, i still felt very bad. This thing started to cause new stupid worries like homosexuality and erectyle disfunction and questioning my attraction to her! just stupid **** like that. now i know for a fact im not gay, and i dont have any erection problems (im always able to get it up) and i am incredibly attracted to my girlfriend but now anytime were in bed together i still have this anxiety on maintaining my erection, i get so paranoid that when were kissing before we take our pants of i feel it just to make sure its still there! Ever since that moment, i have alot of the times been able to fight of the worry and have no problem with keeping it and **m numerous times and other times i have let the worry get the best of me and i will lose it (and this is in all types of foreplay btw). Recently we tried to have sex, when we tried i started of hard, and then when i went to put it in i got all anxious and i lost it, i was so embaressed.. im 16 for gods sake and i have been with her for so long i cant have this keep happening to me!So to sum up:1. i never use to have this problem until i lost it that first time2. I love her so much and i want to be able to lose my virginity to her but now i prety much **** myself when my pants come off (not literlly lol)3. I never usually have a problem in foreplay but sex is just around the corner and i dont want this to keep happening please help i know alot of people have had similar problems....hopefully im not the only one.4. its all in my head, i just wanna relax, WHAT CAN I DO??
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 7, 2008
    • 00:59 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have also had this happen 2 me. I am 16 years old also. i have had sex with 2 girls. The first time i had 2 stop to get my self up again. The 2nd girl i had to 1 out of 4 times. i recently moved across country.. and mentally miss my x girlfriend. but i tried to rebound off, yet i've tried to have sex with this other girl 4 times and everytime i get it up but when i go 2 put it in i lose it. I have also had thoughts such as yours. So every1 thinks its just a mental thing?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 31, 2008
    • 04:09 AM
    Flag this Response
  • try Exercise in conjunction with the use a penis extender has proven to be a viable and legitimate solution to penis enlargement. Unfortunately, it has become evident that it may potentially not be adaptable with all body types. Exercises train these tissues to let more blood in, and this is what makes bigger erections possible. Exercise remainder the only practical and flourishing method to promote growth. The main drawbacks of this kind of exercises are it takes a lot of works and time. It also needs consistency and commitment.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 22, 2009
    • 04:05 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement