Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Severe and minor nosebleeds, and more...help!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By:
  • July 26, 2007
  • 11:32 PM

For almost 2 years I have had a problem with having nosebleeds. Never felt dizzy, for having bad ones. Ok, every day, of every season, my nose will bleed at any time any where.

Usually having short little nosebleeds of a few drops from time to time, to sometimes I can wake up with my pillow cover in blood, and once, I had a nose bleed so bad it could almost fill a cup! That is rare, but usually I have nosebleeds that are severe still for they will take a while to stop. When I have a nosebleed, the blood is always dark red, not the bright red you see coming out of cuts or whatever, but dark blood. And the blood always comes out of my right nostril, rarely both nostrils.

Another symptom I have is that kinda rarely I will feel really sick all the sudden, like BAM! But then after an hour or two, I will feel absolutely fine.

The last symptom is a bit uncommon, but yet, my heart will beat normaly, but it will beat sometimes so hard it will hurt and I won't move from my poistion.

I regularly drink water, maybe eat a peice of candy or two when I am really fustrated with something, and get plenty of sleep.

The other two symptoms didn't start till this year.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement