Discussions By Condition: General well-being

acute headache - w/ facial nubness/tingling

Posted In: General well-being 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 11, 2006
  • 05:02 AM

:o Last SATURDAY WHILE AT WORK I EXPERIENCED ACUTE HEADPAIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY HEAD - THE PAIN DISAPPEARED AS QUICKLY AS IT CAME ON BUT WAS FOLLOWED BY NUMBNESS AND TINGLING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE - A SENSATION THAT STAYED UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING . I WENT TO THE DR. , WHOM SCHEDULED A MRI / CAT SCAN TO BE DONE THAT DAY - THE TESTS I WAS TOLD CAME BACK WITH NORMAL RESULTS . THE DR TOLD ME THAT HER FINAL DIAGNOSES WAS THAT I HAD EXPERIENCED SOMETHING CALLED AN ATYIPICAL MIGRAIANE !! I AM NOT CONVINCED THAT IT WAS A MIGARIANE - AS THE HEAD PAIN WAS ACUTE AND LASTED ONLY A COUPLE MINUTES 2 - 3 MINUTES I WOULD SAY . AT THE SAME TIME I EXPERIENCED WEAKNESS IN MY LEFT ARM AS A RESULT OF THIS EPISODE , THE WEAKNESS DISIPATED BY THE NEXT DAY, AS DID THE NUMBNESS . MY QUESTION IS , COULD SOMETHING HAVE BEEN MISSED ON THE MRI / CAT SCAN ? ARE ANEUYSUM'S DIAGNOSED WITH MRI / CAT SCAN ? AND IF I HAD A : TIA : WOULD IT SHOW ANYTHING ON THE MRI / CAT SCAN ? THANK - YOU

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement