Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

unexplained pain in groin,leg, hands, feet after having sex

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: EcoGenie
  • July 12, 2007
  • 03:53 AM

Myself and lady friend went to be tested for all std's before having sex. All came back negative. Had sex! Now have fever, pain in groin, legs, hands and feet. I felt this strange thing while having sex with her. It was as if this whatever I have went right up into my penis to my testicles and later to my legs and hands. I felt it go in! Now I go back to be tested and it still comes back negative for all once again. Go again to be tested and still negative. I do think there is something going around that they do not have a name for so they are not looking for it in thier testing. I have seen many forums where others are having the same problem. Can not find someone that will help us. If you are having sex it is a good idea to protect yourself no matter what these test show. There are strains out there that they are not aware of. If anyone has had these symptoms and can shed some light on it please let us know. Thanks for listening!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement