Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 6 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 10, 2007
  • 04:20 PM

I have been getting these bumps on my upper buttocks (closer to the small of my back), that itch and are pus filled and then they pop and leave a nasty scab which then in turn leaves a nasty scare...I've tried to diagnosis myself cause I'm too afraid to go to the doctor and find out I have herpes or something worst...I really need to figure this out or just go see a doctor because I've had 2 boyfriends in the past 5 years and they are prefectly healthy so that's why I've ruled out herpes but I could be wrong since I'm no doctor...oh and I did go to the doctor a few years ago and she took my blood and said that she was gonna check me for everything cause I had originally planned to have a baby and when the results came back she said I was fine but I just don't know what it could be...I'm very clean and don't think I have any food allergies or anything...can someone please help me...my pretty bottom is turning into some ugly scarred thing....

Reply Flag this Discussion

6 Replies:

• boils maybe? do you have other symptoms with them? mrsa?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Sorry. Sounds like herpes. They may have not caught it from you because you were not active when you had sex with them. You need a blood test and you need to ask for the herpes 2 test..and you need to know to inform your partners.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • Not knowing what "everything" means (ah..did you get a copy of the lab work to see if she checked for viruses???)....you can get false negatives if the blood was not handled properly, not no false positives..
  • Look up pilonidal cyst/dimple on medline. It has a drawing that fits your description perfectly. To Monsterlove or anyone else who knows. I always thought herpes fluid was clear and not pus filled.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies Flag this Response
  • Herpes pop and leave a scar...she needs blood work so she can inform her partners what she has. She needs to rule it out.
  • Plus, she is child bearing years and she needs this information to protect her unborn child. She would need to deliver C-section when these are active, if herpes.
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement