Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Help Some Menstration Questions

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 6 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 10, 2007
  • 11:43 AM

I've Been Dx With Having Menstral Migrains But Some Other Things Are Happing With It Such As I What I Can Only Discribe As Strokes Maybe Seizures Also Sever Confusion This Lasts About Three Days Then I Get My Period.can Any One Help?

Reply Flag this Discussion

6 Replies:

• Schedule an appointment with your doctor during that time frame. If you are having symptoms of stroke, seizure or confusion, go to the ER.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies Flag this Response
  • Dear unregistered...I have the same problems. You are not alone, crazy or imagining any of this. Please read the threads and follow links located in this forum written by mommy cat (me) and Eatafruit78. You can do a "search" in the forum if they are not easily located. There you will find information on many things including CFS/MEand mycoplasma. Symptoms increase with menstrual cycle. Like we need more to deal with at that time, hu? Hope this helps you...mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies Flag this Response
  • Don't believe Mommy Cat, she thinks everyone has ME/ CFS. I'd say go to a doc, but don't ask them about ME/CFS, they will think you are loony tunes and not tune you out as soon as you bring these things up.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • On April 27th, 2007 I spent 7 hrs in the ER having "STROKE-LIKE EPISODES". The docs were convinced I was having a stroke. MRI of brain was normal. The doctor, along with others, told me that I was a "MEDICAL MYSTERY".I went to a real doctor who knows that CFS/ME and many other diseases associated with MYCOPLASMA are real. I have CFS. A symptom of CFS is stroke-like episodes.I have realized that many in this forum are having the same "group" of symptoms. At first, I thought it was CFS/ME. I have learned that there are many mycoplasma diseases that affect people. CFS/ME is just one.I'm not saying you have CFS/ME, but I am saying that looking into "mycoplasma" based diseases should be considered.You do not have to listen to me if you don't want to, I'm just trying to help. There are people in this forum, like UNREGISTERED from above that do not try to help anyone. They just come to the forum and BASH anyone that they don't agree with. That's fine. I'm kinda used to it by now. I still keep trying to help others, although, sometimes I just don't know why.Hope you are feeling better soon...mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies Flag this Response
  • Dear unregistered, migraines and problems with concentration are common problems associated with Pre-Menstrual Syndrome. There is also the Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, which is a quite severe form of PMS,which could be the reason behind the problems you are experiencing. Check also your vitamins and minerals levels through blood work. The best thing is to discuss this with your gyn. And no, you probably don't suffer from CFS. All the best.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • How are your teeth? Have you been evaluated for periodontal disease? Sometimes women with undiagnosed gum infection get cyclic migraine.
    aquila 1,263 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement