Discussions By Condition: Aging

body odour food smell

Posted In: Aging 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 7, 2007
  • 09:21 PM

does anyone else suffer this problem?
it doesnt matter what I eat the food smell seems to come out of the pores of my skin, it is very noticeable to others.
I smell like last nights dinner and no amount of washing makes it go away
what is this???

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• Smell is coming from your nose.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I'd like to ask you have you ever been to a doctor to eliminate obvious causes? I have and they could never tell me the cause or they would say I was imagining things...It's something that everyone does not smell; I have had body odor since I was 15; Im 25 now; I have found that the odor is worse for me when I'm under intense stress...It has gotten better with age so I wonder if it was hormonal or dietary- not sure.... smelly underarms and breath..smell ranging from mold, wet metal, feces and/or must. As Im sure you know Odors happen for many different reasons...Eliminate the obvious like dental or hygiene issues and then perhaps vitamin or enzyme deficiencies such as magnesium or zinc as well endocrine problems, lack of stomach acid; Going without eating can worsen the problem found my issue to be internal because obvious was not a problem (no dental or hygiene issues). Im certainly not an expert, things that I do to help improve my problem:extra bathing if needed ( also I use secret deodorant along with Certain-Dri)healthy balance of fruits vegetables nuts lean meatliquid vitamin B supplementcolon cleanse supplementdigestive enzymesHCL Pepsin (for underproduction of stomach acid)
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement