Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Female issues, please help!!

Posted In: Sexual conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 7, 2006
  • 06:09 PM

Hi, I'm new to this board, but not wrongdiagnosis.com, this time though I cannot find something to put all of my symptoms together....So on with the symptoms.....

For the past 3 months, every time after my period I get this smelly discharge, and it seems to have a different smell each time. I have had some antibiotics hanging around, so I've taken them...It did go away, I just dont know if it was from the meds or not....It takes about a week to a week and a half for it to go away.

Then I have also been cramping. The cramping was so so bad during my period, I couldnt move. But also, for the past 3 months, I have been cramping EVERY DAY....not alot persay, but enough to notice.

ALSO, my breasts have been hurting, well after my period...and it just makes me wonder with everything else going on....They also seem to be swollen, unless they just got bigger *shrug*. I also dont want to have intercourse anymore, which isnt helping at all, especially with the DH. I've been sleeping alot too, sometimes going to bed at 6:30PM and not waking up until 6AM. Thats way to much sleep. I've also been VERY irritable. to the point I'm yelling at everyone and anything that just happens to annoy me (walk by me) at that time.

Now a little about my past....Last November I had surgery to remove a cyst from my ovary that was the size of a baseball.....I have been told from my dr that I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, but I have never had any symtoms from it aside from the pearl like cysts on my ovaries. My tubes were also tied during this surgery. 3 years ago I had an emergency c-section due to placental abruption. My first pregnancy 5 years ago, I had no issues with.

I just don't know what all the symptoms could be together, unless it is more than one thing....Frankly its getting very annoying, and I just want to figure out what is wrong so I can fix it. Any help/insight would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Lindsay

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• I think you need to look into the possibility of PID. (pelvic inflammatory disease) What Are the Symptoms of PID? The symptoms of PID can vary, but may include the following: Dull pain or tenderness in the stomach or lower abdominal area, or pain in the right upper abdomen. Abnormal vaginal discharge that is yellow or green in color or that has an unusual odor. Irregular and/or painful periods. Painful urination. Spotting or cramping throughout the month. Chills or high fever. Nausea and vomiting. Pain during sex. If you have this, both you and your partner will need to take antibiotics. And please don't take old antibiotics. They might not be right to kill the correct bacterial infection you may have. And over taking antibiotics can make your body not respond to them in the future, and you can get a superinfection like MRSA or VRE. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 11, 2006
    • 03:19 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Also, please look into endometriosis as another possibility.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 11, 2006
    • 03:21 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Sorry,I know how you feel! I have not had the discharge but I do get the fatugue and chronic pain durring after and before intercourse my periods are irregular I have this thing going on the right side of my throat not in the esophogus over like under my ear about 3 inches,anxiety,wight see saw,skin goes between oily and normal with low to mild fever head ache stomach pain,somtimes nausea, metallic taste in my mouth light headedness and diziness with head ache,fatigue,sleeplessness. very low sex drive hot flashes, sweats cold clammy hands and feet, unexplained breusing and most recently an iron defficiency and I am only 25 with two small kids, also get social anxiety with bacteria/viral risk.Love my kids and husband very much and am tired of being sick and not knowing why afraid my husband will cheat on me again if I don't please him I'll pray for you if you'll do the same for me, I need answers too that's how I read about you. Luv ya
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 29, 2006
    • 07:08 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement