Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Recalling my Own Advice on Reiki

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 24 Replies
  • Posted By: Eatafruit78
  • June 20, 2007
  • 05:14 PM

Hello Everyone-
I am recalling advice given about Reiki.
Reiki is useless. Don't try it- it is a waist of money and time that you should be using to take care of your health in effective ways.

Reiki also give adverse reactions while not having any accountability for patients outcome or complications.
It is now being used in 100 Hospitals around the country and the people who give it don't even get paid! They are volunteers who don't even know where this vibrational energy comes from or what it does.
The hospital administration is allowing regular people with no medical training to give Reiki to very delicate and terminal patients.
Nurses and hospital staff are also using it as a coping technique.
Reiki is bad for you. I myself had felt like I was stoned and down the entire month.

I am very sorry about suggesting this to you all.

Peace.

If anyone is ever attracted by Dragon Reiki, check this out:
http://www.newadvent.org/bible/rev013.htm

Reply Flag this Discussion

24 Replies:

• Some of my conversations on reiki or light touch therapy:I started having an spiritual presence approach me 3 times after giving treatments.This presence told me that reiki comes from a demon and that I need to acknowledge this and accept him as part of my connection to the reiki source. So instead of doing that, I went ahead and denounced reiki in my heart and proclaimed that I break all ties and symbols that may had been imprinted on me. When I did that- heat started coming out of my hands out of control and reiki energy started bothering me in my sleep for the next days. It resisted my decision for some time. My question to reiki masters:Did this create a pact on my behalf during reiki attunement? Did it draw a string from me to someone else?Are you aware that there is a demon/dragon behind it? It brings a spirit of sadness and hopelessness? I had a previous experience that I had with a pentecostal church which made me fall ill. I now know that reiki energy and that energy from the pentecostal church are the same. Two of my friends have fallen ill due to reiki.Reiki charges people with 'visions' about others- these visions are misleading and create a sense of superiority about others- opposite to humility.Further more I researched on reiki and I see how all reiki people suffer from chronic conditions and die young. Reiki makes the body weak because it works by suppressing the immune response. That's how it reduces pain and inflammation. The pain and inflammation comes back and it is always worse. It is like a hang over. Have you ever heard of people being "drunk on the spirit"? Or the Holy Laughter?This is it!Frankly, when it initially happened I paid no attention to it. Something continue to feel wrong, but I ignore it. I started looking at myself in the mirror and something in my eyes did not look right. I paid no attention to it. A couple weeks ago, I went to the bookstore and bought two more books on reiki. When I looked at the photo of the two authors (the 2 nurses from the theosophical society) I saw something wrong, dark and hollow in their eyes. I still try to ignore it. As my reiki powers grew exponentially I was able to project my presence on the other side of the world. I could 'touch' people in their sleep. I made my friends and 'feel well' instantly. I could also read minds and see many more events. Until the voices came and confronted me. During this time I started having headaches, falling hair, and hormonal problems that I had not had since February. I did not see any connections. I was also having a hard time eating.I finally heard the message one more time and I decided to break away from it.I started researching and mostly 'look back'- One of my reiki pals is sick with Aneurysm, and is going to die any time- he is a master. My other pal can see the past, present and future- but she also suffer with CFS that no doctor or medicine can improve, she is also a master. My pentecostal friend is the one who got married a few weeks ago. The leader of the cult leaded the wedding ceremony. It took place in a restaurant. I saw the reiki energy going in circles counter clockwise around them. He was doing distant reiki- a weird one that went on the ground like a snake. Ever since my friend joined that cult, she gained a lot of weight, allergies, and suffers from polycystic ovarian syndrome. When I was still practicing reiki- I was training of the technique in which one blows reiki into people or things. I just remembered last night how I have seen this in 'Christian' cults in which the leader harnesses 'God' and blows it out to people. These cults are so 'successful' they can afford prime time TV shows for themselves. They have many followers who need this blow as a mean to make it thru the week. You don't need reiki- but reiki needs you- it is a parasite. Chase it away from your life and from your heart. Again, I know my anecdote is alarming and upsetting- but I would not be telling you this if I did not care. I have the impression that reiki has nothing to do with Japan- and everything to do with Helena Blavatsky. Take Care-Sincerely,Fruit.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies Flag this Response
  • Fruit,I am not sure how to respond to your condemnation of Reiki, so I will have to sit with it for awhile. However, I did want to say that it is SOOO important whenever you are doing energy work to PROTECT YOURSELF and create a SHIELD around you. I think that is extremely important in your case, and recommend doing this to anyone who has to deal with people in their work or family lives. It is also important to cleanse your energy at the end of each day - there are many ways to do this, washing hands is a very good way. I am interested in any responses by others who had bad Reiki experiences. I personally have only had good treatments - but don't do this treatment very often. Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies Flag this Response
  • If one possesses laundered money or counterfeited money, can one transform it in good money by building a temple with it? or by using it to feed the hungry?Good intentions don't change the nature of things. There is a dead person behind Reiki- it is a person who died right before Reiki was 'rediscovered'- She is underground- she is dead.When one does Reiki- grounding is advised. Grounding means connecting to what's underground, with the Dead.But the dead can't yield life, only death. Let the Dead bury the dead.If this is good energy why would I protect myself with a shield? If this energy does not have a 'principality behind it' why does it talk to one back or disturbs when the guard is off?When you use the microwave oven you protect yourself and you close the door of the oven. But the microwave does not come to you in your sleep and causes disturbance because there is not consciousness behind it.We are idiots who think we can harness 'powers' that we don't understand. Sensation is deceiving. Why is Science not making an honest effort to find an explanation to the energy healing phenomena? Because Science denies spirits and the devil- that's why. This is why medicine can't cure anyone anymore, even the remedies who used to work, fail to work. Because we are like the idiot who reads "the secret" and goes to bed at night leaving the door open and thinking that "there are not thieves in this town".Why do you leave the door open?
  • fruiti,Im thinking greatly on how to reply to your post here as I dont want others thinking Im a nut (which I arent) but your post really does need some responding too. I'll do some sharing since Im a 6th Generation Reiki channel (I know my reiki linage back to Dr Usui.. the one who discovered reiki). (and please please dont tell me that Im sick cause Im a reiki channel, I actually know exactly why Im sick). I havent read the link you provided but "Dragon Reiki" ???? The original Reiki came from Dr Usui's discovery of the energy but since then things HAVE been changed and altered and with many other additions added. Many who do reiki ARE NOT using the SAME energy (not using "reiki" energy) due to changing the symbols or not being properly taught etc etc .... and in fact some of the energy now being called "reiki" not only is completely different but also HARMFUL. Some so called "reiki" people become so called "reiki Masters" in a day and then go on to teach others "their" reiki. So beware!! One DONT become a true reiki Master over night!! (Traditionally, reiki Masters trained with their teachers for years! and were specially choosen for suitability to be a reiki Master. This still goes on in the Usui reiki school Im involved in). Please please find out if the one who's going to give you reiki knows their reiki linage and also find out about their teachers training.. before agreeing to recieve it. (of cause not everyone who is giving reiki is bad or using a different energy..but asking questions can help). Also if something isnt feeling "right" about the healing.. always stop the other from working on you. I had one at my college who wouldnt allow anyone to give her so called "reiki" again due to a very bad expercience she had with it with a couple of so called reiki channels who were giving free demos at a market. These two "healers" after laying their hands upon her ended up having her pass out on them. They actually fled at that, leaving her unconscious on the ground. :( . Ive also seen someone vomiting blood into a bucket as they couldnt stop throwing up (who was previously fine) after two different strong energies were mixed. "The hospital administration is allowing regular people with no medical training to give Reiki to very delicate and terminal patients."If the reiki is proper reiki energy, it can aid those patients greatly and give them the energy to help them pass over peacefully. I know many reiki channels who do such volunteer (service to humanity) work."I myself had felt like I was stoned and down the entire month."It sounds as if you took on another energy from the one who was working on you or that one wasnt channelling true reiki energy! Reiki thou can bring other energy up for clearing (stuff which was within yourself) but if that has happened you should feel much better once the stuff has cleared (better than you felt originally, which is obviously not what happened in your case)."Nurses and hospital staff are also using it as a coping technique."They are using it cause if it is the right energy, it does help and work!"I am recalling advice given about Reiki.Reiki is useless"You cant judge it cause you recieved from one who wasnt even giving proper reiki energy (did you check that ones linage and training??). I've helped myself many a time (and others.. I used to get rid of others headaches using it), using reiki.One of the best examples of how reiki was able to help me was after a high speed (110 km per hr), roll over, car crash I was in. As there was hardly nothing left of the car I was in (tires busted, back of it flattened due to the other speeding car hitting me, front of my car also flattered where it then hit a small tree/big bush, all the sides dented where it rolled, and all the interier shaken loose, nothing attached was left attached.. and yeah.. I wasnt wearing a seat belt)... well the police made me go by ambulance to hospital as they couldnt believe I was even alive. I did hurt myself a little, I'd hurt my ankle in the accident and couldnt place weight on it. This was completely fixed by the time the ambulance got me to the hospital via reiki!!Ive seen bad things happen with christian cult too (and know of a group of local people who took on bad energies and were left laying on a floor, not being able to get up and in extreme fear..after a so called spiritual christian healing.... someone had to call a healer who knew what she was doing in.. to fix them). Some are messing with wrong things and dont really know what energies they are messing with. That being said I'd like to say ALWAYS ask for divine protection from the highest place (GOD or whatever your belief system is.. ) before allowing ANYONE to do any form of energy work on you. It dont matter what kind of energy work it is.. but do this just to make sure things are safer and STOP any healing which dont "feel" right. One shouldnt need to protect oneself at all with reiki.. but its best to do that just in case the one isnt actually channelling reiki energy. Also when you agree to accept energy from another... MAKE SURE you know what kind of energy you are really accepting!!! (There are some bad ones out there who pose purposely as healers but their aims are anything but that!! dark side ones). Also before advising others to try something. make sure you know enough about it to be giving good advice. Now that Ive really gone and made myself sound as a nut.. i'll shut up.
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
  • So Energy Healing is a box of surprises, thanks for making that clear! And how come you practice reiki and you can't heal yourself? How can a sick person heal another one?:eek:Frui.
  • http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3011http://www.lipstickmystic.com/articles/warning_reiki_what_is_reiki_hado.htmlhttp://www.lipstickmystic.com/articles/bad_reactions_to_reiki_healing.html
  • So Energy Healing is a box of surprises, thanks for making that clear! And how come you practice reiki and you can't heal yourself? How can a sick person heal another one?:eek: Frui. I fully recovered from severe CFS for a time (for a couple of years).. using healing knowledge and with energy work. (how many severe completely bedridden CFSers for long term do you know who fully recovered for a while?) Reiki works but with chronic illnesses.. sometimes one needs something even more powerful than reiki, which I find often slow to work, except when something has just occurred. And there also can be reasons why a person dont improve.. I know why Im sick and till I change some things, I doubt very much that I would improve. I know what I need to do to heal..but cant bring myself to do it at this point of time. There can be reasons why sickness may be part of a healers journey, there is actually a lot to learn from it. A sick person SHOULDNT work on another person.. and hence at this point of time.. Im not currently working on anyone with reiki etc. (I thou still can clear energy fields etc..but that is another kind of energy healing but as far as channelling energy goes, being sick.. I are not currently doing it). One can transfer ones energies to another accidently throu the energetic link which is naturally formed..and hence sometimes a sick healer can make the other sick. Being sick thou.. I still are capable of balancing anothers field etc by working throu chakras etc (but this isnt reiki). Till im well thou, I dont really like to do that.
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
  • If this is good energy why would I protect myself with a shield? I am trying to say that some people, and I am incuding myself in this, are what I would call emotional and energetic "sponges": we "soak" up peoples emotions and energies. I know this seems ridiculous, but I first learned this when I did a lot of work with the public - at the end of the day I was completely drained of energy and if I had a person address me during the day who was gruff or angry, I would be overly affected by it. When I talk about a "shield" it is to balance that tendency, so that you will not be so affected by everyone's energies. I recommend this for anyone who has to deal with a lot of people, be they healthcare workers, customer service reps, etc... it really can make a difference. Every morning when I arrive at my clinic I practice three small exercises to prepare myself for the day ahead. Fruity, I think you are just like me in this regard:o . My last comment is I don't think anyone should be saying Reiki can cure, it is a supportive treatment in a patient's path of healing, but it cannot cure disease. Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies Flag this Response
  • HI,Reiki is an effective way to raise spirituality and create a positive life. The mind is the master so daily practice is best to keep the mind in balance so that Reiki can flow smoothing out those bumps that are around you.
    Clarke06 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • Reiki kills.It is linked to suicide and demonic oppression. It is also correlated to sudden death (strokes, aneurysm, etc.).Allergies to incense, water, charcoal, and animal flesh can also be correlated to it.Whoever does reiki will find him/herself committing capital sins. Reiki goes against the Law of Moses.
  • Alternative treatments work well for some and not others, I think this is a personal decision and I guess you have to try yourself to see if any benefit...Samanthahttp://www.undiagnosedillness.org
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• I happy to see someone else sort of went through a similar experience as I did. Projecting around the world while still in the body, reading thoughts, reaching out with mind to 'touch others' even understanding how to reprogram people were all things I understood but not necissarily from reiki. The first time I had a reiki treatment it removed a back ache I had for over a year in literally 2 sessions. I could feel the energy in the room from the healer and after treatment it left me feeling amazingly better. Then I got attuned by a very gifted healer and again I felt quite good. On the flip side of that, I understand its about intention and it opens the door to understanding what is and is not possible in the physical world. Basicly through understanding how to send and recieve energy and getting mixed up with certain understandings of how the universe works, I got entangled with other conciousness that showed me how to do things I really shouldn't know and sent me into a ***l of an experience for several years were reality was too unreal, especially when you see the kinds of things your own energies are capable of that simply shouldnt be possible in the real world. At any rate, it's much like an electrical wire, in good capable hands were the intention is good, you'll get good results, in hands that might seek other things, it simply opens the door for demons and angels alike. If you simply want treatment, try it out as anyone that uses it in practice for money should be a powerfull healer with the payment being the reward for the practicioner for helping you out. ----personally I'm just happy to see someone else might understand what I personally went through. cheers
  • We are idiots who think we can harness 'powers' that we don't understand. Sensation is deceiving. Why is Science not making an honest effort to find an explanation to the energy healing phenomena? Were not idiots, everyone harness powers beyond there comprehension just by living....there's such a myrid complexity of conciousness and biological engineering going on every moment of your life just to keep you alive and I believe your subconcious knows whats what. It's the concious mind that doesnt understand all these intricacies as the level of intelligence to manage it all in a concious form would be far and above whats understood. Science does know whats behind the energy healing phenomena.....it's been shown that all true healers reasonate at a 7hrz frequency which is the tune of earth or crickets per say. No different than if you want to heal the body you need to make it alkaline by eating whole fruits and vegtables and cutting out the sugars and acid producing processed foods. Much of the information is already out there if you look for it.
  • All energy healing is a scam. There is no free lunch.We only feel some temporary sensation but in reality healing by energy contradicts the Laws of Thermodynamics. No one can pray in his/her own name and do any good. Energy healing is like playing 'Robin Hood': one is simply stealing energy from one person to donate it to another person within the same closed system (the universe). It is like one of those scams in which people write checks from a bank account that has no funds; a Nigerian scam!All vanity and temporary satisfaction. Just a feeling of being in control. I am almost positive that all we get we have to pay with high interest. There is no salvation but in *****t ****s. Bow to the Mother of God for She mediated by giving herself entirely to the secret project of the Holy Cross.Peace,Fruit.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • August 10, 2011
    • 04:17 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Energy healing is like playing 'Robin Hood': one is simply stealing energy from one person to donate it to another person within the same closed system (the universe). With energy healing it is never wise to get energy from one person and be giving it to another.. wise energy healing is knowing what energy you are working with and allowing it to flow throu you, eg just be a channel for it. I dont understand why you think energy is within a closed system/ the universe. There are many universes and they are far more then you and I can comprehend. Energy is within all things.. inside all and outside all. Every existing thing is energy of some kind or another...both living things and dead things.. all are made with energy, all have energy signatures and their own vibrations. Basicly through understanding how to send and recieve energy and getting mixed up with certain understandings of how the universe works, I got entangled with other conciousness that showed me how to do things I really shouldn't know and sent me into a ***l of an experience for several years were reality was too unreal, especially when you see the kinds of things your own energies are capable of that simply shouldnt be possible in the real world. Nice to meet you surprised1. Ive been there too.. and back out of it now as it was all too much and I found out via several bad experiences I was messing with things way way over my head. At any rate, it's much like an electrical wire, in good capable hands were the intention is good, you'll get good results surprised1. I do disagree with you with that quote thou. I once did something using energy (a neutral energy.. neither good or bad) and my own intent for which I was using it for I thought was good as I was wanting to help the other .. but the thing really really backfired and had very drastic consequences. I had been under the impression that I couldnt do harm if I only did things with good intent, till that happened. (what I did thou was interfering with anothers freewill but at the time I didnt know enough to really be understanding that I was actually doing that.. and thought I was like saving the person and believed that would be what the other wanted... so do nowdays understand why it had backfired). What I did got both myself and the other harmed, the other quite seriously (who ended up in hospital being diagnosed with a "split personality" right afterwards my meddling). If you simply want treatment, try it out as anyone that uses it in practice for money should be a powerfull healer with the payment being the reward for the practicioner for helping you out. Care still needs to be taken even if a healer is changing as their are some power healers on the darkside who do charge. They may help in some way but be doing harm in another way. I came across a powerful dark healer many years ago who under the guise of healing, was doing other things to people. .......................................................................... Some healers are good but always protect yourself when you go to a healer.. shield yourself with the intent that it will only be open to good energies and if something feels wrong.. immediately stop the healing and visualise all ties with the healer broken. (dont rely on the other to break the links).
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies
    • August 11, 2011
    • 01:31 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Eatafruit.. I think I saw you ask me why I was so sick seeing Im a healer (but currently not doing any due to my own poor health) but at the time I didnt feel comfortable openly answering. I was just thinking I nowdays feel quite comfortable in actually saying why. I once made a pledge to those higher .. and said that I wanted to help neutralise the negative energies on this planet.. humanities negatitivities thou my own body and be an open channel for it. I wanted to help this planet and help humanity. I dont know if my deal still stands or not. I cant remember if I took this back after I became sick and was sick for many years.. I may be still living up to this pledge I made (which if it still stands I dont really want to break). (it is a very shamatic thing to do to neutralise others energies throu ones body).So possibly this is why I could be so sick... self sacrificing. Secondly.. I miss home (another place another plane) and never have been comfortable on this plane/planet. So just maybe I arent all that wanting my life here. .. that too may be causing me sickness. Anyway.. I hope that helps you understand more why as a healer.. I havent tried to heal myself. (except go to doctors who I truely dont think will fix me anyway.. as my illness I believe is self caused thou the above things and me wanting to be "home"). All kinds of illness even all physical illnesses, are caused throu energy. I dont know why but I believe I'll be deceased when Im 52-54years, then I will be home.
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies
    • August 11, 2011
    • 01:39 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Eatafruit.. I think I saw you ask me why I was so sick seeing Im a healer (but currently not doing any due to my own poor health) but at the time I didnt feel comfortable openly answering. I was just thinking I nowdays feel quite comfortable in actually saying why. I once made a pledge to those higher .. and said that I wanted to help neutralise the negative energies on this planet.. humanities negatitivities thou my own body and be an open channel for it. I wanted to help this planet and help humanity. I dont know if my deal still stands or not. I cant remember if I took this back after I became sick and was sick for many years.. I may be still living up to this pledge I made (which if it still stands I dont really want to break). (it is a very shamatic thing to do to neutralise others energies throu ones body).So possibly this is why I could be so sick... self sacrificing. Secondly.. I miss home (another place another plane) and never have been comfortable on this plane/planet. So just maybe I arent all that wanting my life here. .. that too may be causing me sickness. Anyway.. I hope that helps you understand more why as a healer.. I havent tried to heal myself. (except go to doctors who I truely dont think will fix me anyway.. as my illness I believe is self caused thou the above things and me wanting to be "home"). All kinds of illness even all physical illnesses, are caused throu energy. I dont know why but I believe I'll be deceased when Im 52-54years, then I will be home.There is no free lunch. Just because there are multiple universes it does not mean that they have free energy to spare. Who or what is willing to surrender what he/it needs so that a stranger can feel reiki energy in his/her flesh. What bank these days offer to lend money without imposing fixed interests? Ready available energy to heal the broken is not anywhere to be spared. Will you take a new garment and cut it with scissors to make a patch to mend an old dress?
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • August 11, 2011
    • 05:39 PM
    Flag this Response
  • interesting discussion... wow! it has started 4 years ago.. let me join it for a while..Hi Tania!How are you? Hope you feel better now.I don't know much about reiki but it will be interesting to know some details about how it works. It seems to me that many people who try to practise reiki and other energetic healing techniques actually have limited knowledge what it actually is and how to manage it properly.Could you tell me more about your experience of energetic practice?Especially I interested to hear about chakras energy balancing that you mentioned above.
    alltimatehelp 128 Replies
    • August 11, 2011
    • 08:36 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi Eatafruit78,- "Reiki goes against the Law of Moses." = why do you think so? what's your objections?- "There is no free lunch" = how about: (Apocalypse 22:17)- "What bank these days offer to lend money without imposing fixed interests?" = google by key words: "islamic banking", as I know they prohibit the payment or acceptance of specific interest or fees for loans of money.- "Will you take a new garment and cut it with scissors to make a patch to mend an old dress?" = do you mean: (Lucas 5:36) Why do you think this parable is applicable to such conext?
    alltimatehelp 128 Replies
    • August 11, 2011
    • 08:39 PM
    Flag this Response
  • - "There is no free lunch" = how about: (Apocalypse 22:17) ***starts giggling*** this thread is all getting funnier by the moment. nice come back. Who or what is willing to surrender what he/it needs so that a stranger can feel reiki energy in his/her flesh. There is no "who" which comes into it... reiki energy is life force energy.. the energy everywhere it isnt the energy of the person doing the reiki (if they are properly attuned and actually using real reiki energy)......... allmatehelp. I can do chakra balancing and pranic healing using the methods taught by Master Choa Kok Sui (he's deceased now but he used to be my teacher). He was an awesome healer.. I saw him do many amazing things and fix even so called incurable issues. He does have books out on it thou if you want to learn more about his methods. Ive been able to correctly pick up things like cancer and other health issues in peoples bodies by their chakral alignments and energy and where they are going to get it, before it actually develops. Unfortunately when I did get sick..as I stopped doing healing at that time, a couple of people I was treating for issues I could precieve and had warned them were there in their energy fields and was in the middle of healing (you cant cure a person who is starting to develop cancer over night.. it takes quite a bit of work to fix and regular ongoing treatments for a while as the energy issues often tend to reoccur with pranic healing as something the person is doing is usually causing them), ended up then with the cancer and health issues I was trying to stop. Everything.. every illness.. appears in the persons energy field before it appears in their physical body. eg a good healer friend ended up with breast cancer in the breast several years after I first noticed it. I had told her to work on the energy in that area and made sure she knew how but I dont think she fully believed it would happen as I was saying so once I stopped working on her.. well it got left and went to real physical cancer. (Kind of silly but those who even believe in healing often have doubts with another healer tells them they see a issue that something needs to be done to stop it.. i assume she must of doubted thou i hadnt even gotten anything wrong with her... or maybe people are lazy and just not interested in keeping their bodies healthy??). When Im well.. I tend to use reiki energy for things such as injuries as it works fast for me for things like that (I almost immediately fixed a finger with bone showing, I fixed a sprained ankle before the ambulance got to the hospital, Ive fixed bruises .. interestingly one can do reiki over a big bruise with fingers spread out.. and find that bruise heals where the fingers were.. leaving a no bruised hand print area on the persons leg but bruised v areas where the fingers werent touching so left those parts unhealed.. I once had a photo where I did that.. but I havent been able to find what I did with that photo for years.). but i have never found reiki must use (maybe im too impatient) for things such as chronic illnesses.. and that is where I used to use pranic healing eg I picked up (she hadnt told me her issue till I told her what I percieved) and helped someone who was infertile using pranic healing. anyway.. i recommend experienced healers using Master choa kok sui's techniques or that if someone wishes to learn about chakral balancing. ......... allmatehelp.. I'm having a sick day today and have spent most of it unwell in bed. Post exertional symptoms of the CFS.. I had two specialist appointments in the city yesterday (dietitian and also saw my allergist) so are wiped out.
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies
    • August 12, 2011
    • 07:05 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement