Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

bent penis with premature ejaculation

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 17, 2007
  • 11:32 AM

Im having a penis hanging usually to the left side and when it's erect it has a curve to the left. I dont know when I got this problem, but very recently I found out that this is an abnormal condition.

I dont think that there's any plaque or any hard area in my penis but I think a doctor will know best.I also dont have any pain while ejaculating. I also cant remember any trauma that may have lead to this.

I think i also have premature ejaculation, dont know since when, but I suspect that it maybe due to hyperthyroidism.

I feel embarrased to discuss about this with anybody, so can you please help me diagnose what Im having.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• It depends how severe the curve is - will it interfere (much) with intercourse etc. All a doctor can do is surgery, which I don't recommend (unless for emergencies) as surgery can easily make things worse. Often urologists will have little patience with cosmetic issues, given the serious problems they see every day. But you could tell them you just want an opinion, "in case it is the start of something worse". I suppose to an extent, we have to make peace with how we look, and be grateful that things are not worse for us (and grateful that we are not girls, this time round). I don't think your two conditions are related.
    Curly Stooge 319 Replies Flag this Response
  • It depends how severe the curve is - will it interfere (much) with intercourse etc. All a doctor can do is surgery, which I don't recommend (unless for emergencies) as surgery can easily make things worse. Often urologists will have little patience with cosmetic issues, given the serious problems they see every day. But you could tell them you just want an opinion, "in case it is the start of something worse". I suppose to an extent, we have to make peace with how we look, and be grateful that things are not worse for us (and grateful that we are not girls, this time round). I don't think your two conditions are related.thanx very much. I was thinking whether bent penis is a disease or is it common among men to have different shapes....hehe.And what might have lead to this. I dont think this is pyronease disease.btw, can premature ejaculation be treated completely? This website is very helpful, so thanks for all the people whom are concerned
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement