Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

I will take any advice. (urinary)

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 9, 2007
  • 00:22 AM

About 2yrs ago I started urinating frequently every 5-10mins. Lately it's about every 30-40mins. I have incontinance if you can call it that b/c I leak continuously. There have been traces-moderate blood in my urine every time a test has been conducted. The doc said sometimes ppl just have blood in their urine. I have had MRI, CT, Cystoscope, and ultrasound. I feel like my back & abdomin spasm. I get headaches. I have been on every medication imaginable for bladder spasms. The urologist recommends some device be put on my bladder which seems rediculous to me since a feel "spasms" are a symptom & not a diagnosis. I want to know what is causing it. My family doctor never felt there was a problem to begin with so I referred myself to the urologist. The urologist thought I was crazy until he did some test which I don't even know what it was but it somehow measured your bladder spasming (involved balloon like thing & catheter like thing attached to computer). I went to a neurologist (family doc got sick of my complaining & referred me) who thought I was crazy but flattered me with a couple tests & found out I have really low B12 (some vitamin I never heard off). I'm not crazy & I want something done so I made an appointment with another urologist but I don't even know if I should be at the urologist or just get a different primary doctor. Anyone have any ideas as to what's wrong with me?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement