Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

What can it be its been going on for a month NEED HELP!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Littlewing
  • June 6, 2007
  • 11:25 PM

So ive been having this well these problems for about a month now and its starting to take a toll on my sanity and daily life .First of Ill start with my head My head has been having preasure starts off neck is tight and sore it wont go away goes from neck to the back of my head around to the top then in the temples and behind the eyes sometimes little fire works feelings or pops go off.I get dizzy and its an un easy feeling.I know this isnt a headache or a migraine.My doctor wont give me n mri or a ct scan he said it doesnt sound like brain cancer a tumor or a blood clot and that he would not waste a test on some minor pain thats lasted a month.So I dont know what to do .The other is my arm left been recently numb the lymph nodes i think their called feel swollen but my heart also feels funny and sore .He said my blood tests were fine and blood preasure was ok.Im not crazy and I know its really there I wake up heart beats either to fast or stops suddenly out of no where this is very creepy and un nerving I need answers because this month has been ***l and I just want to get better anyone know how to make me normal again?

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• Sounds like you are overly involved with yourself and you just need to get a grip! Spend a lot of time on your computer? Could be compressed nerves in your neck from sitting and "typing" for long periods of time. Doesn't anybody know how to spell anymore?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I am not overaly involved with myself and I do not spend countless hours on the computer ,I have gotten a grip and some tests are being done this is suppose to be a place of someone trying to help with a better answer then that
    Littlewing 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • Please ignore "get a grip". Especially if this is your first time on board. This is what the boards are for! Omygosh! I ended a sentence with a preposition! Call the grammar police. But yes, it is easier on the readers if the spelling and punctuation are fairly correct. Can you get a neck massage? They do wonders for tense muscles. Also look up BPV. (Benign positional vertigo)...basically debris in the inner ear which causes all sorts of whacky symptoms, and is usually easily controlled with some head and body re-positioning at home. Good luck.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies Flag this Response
  • Im sorry about the grammer and spelling and thank for for giving a better reply .Im not the greatest speller so again I apologize.I will look that up and thanks for your help instead of making fun of me .Cheers
    Littlewing 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • So ive been having this well these problems for about a month now and its starting to take a toll on my sanity and daily life .First of Ill start with my head My head has been having preasure starts off neck is tight and sore it wont go away goes from neck to the back of my head around to the top then in the temples and behind the eyes sometimes little fire works feelings or pops go off.I get dizzy and its an un easy feeling.I know this isnt a headache or a migraine.My doctor wont give me n mri or a ct scan he said it doesnt sound like brain cancer a tumor or a blood clot and that he would not waste a test on some minor pain thats lasted a month.So I dont know what to do .The other is my arm left been recently numb the lymph nodes i think their called feel swollen but my heart also feels funny and sore .He said my blood tests were fine and blood preasure was ok.Im not crazy and I know its really there I wake up heart beats either to fast or stops suddenly out of no where this is very creepy and un nerving I need answers because this month has been ***l and I just want to get better anyone know how to make me normal again?See another Doctor
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement