Discussions By Condition: Back conditions

sciatica nightmare

Posted In: Back conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 31, 2006
  • 06:22 AM

I have been dealing with sciatica for 3 years. It never goes away. I am in pain every hour of every day.I take 5 percocets and 3 valium and lyrica everyday. Every month my DR gives me a new pill to try, but it never works.Some days i feel like i'm loosing my mind. I'm lucky if I get 3 or 4 hours of sleep a day. I have tried everything from injections to pt to traction and botox ,triger point injections , deep tissue massage, rizotomy, caudle epidurals, you name it i've had it. I use an electric stimulater every 8 hours. I've had 5 emg's and 3 mri's and my Dr keeps telling me there is nothing she can do for me! I have been denied ssi 4 times. there are days when I can't even get out of bed. I have fallen down my steps several times. If anyone has any sugestions PLEASE let me know if there is any thing else I can try. I'll try anything if it would give me some ability to function normally. I have a 4 year old that I can't even take to the park and have fun with him.. I am only 30 years old and I can't imagine what this is going to be like when I get older.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement