Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Question for DOM, Ralph or Naturopath******

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 14 Replies
  • Posted By: Eatafruit78
  • June 5, 2007
  • 01:43 PM

Hello- It's me, feeling miserable :).
I have the worse headache ever- for the fourth time in 7 months but I think it is hormonal.
I used to have bad migraines and a series of pains and digestive problems at the end of my period. Now I experience fatigue before my period and the intense pain comes with the period.
Some months I had a 'symptom free' period but I was suffering with my Polyester, Mold and Formaldehyde allergy. I just clear mold with NAET- and the pesticide and mercury allergies cleared on their own very recently.

Do you guys think I am allergic to my own hormones? NAET proved that I was very allergic to xenostrogen based products and actually, my allergies always got worse during my period.
Accuann, I believe you had some hormone vile treatment done with NAET: how did you like it? How does it help?

If you guys know of any herbal tonic than can help me with this one- or anything.
I made an appointment with my DOM/NAET angel, for saturday, and I just called her and left her a message to see if she can see me anytime before Saturday.
Last night I was about to jump into traffic, if it was not for the Reiki.
I was rolling on the floor in pain and tears started to flow and flow.
Going to the ER is useless, going to allopathic is useless- they want me to take some codeine and shut up. They don't take me seriously- I am hypochondriac for them.

I have not eaten or done anything weird- the only new thing in the house is a Vettyver 'organic' cologne that my partner got, and some traps for roaches, but those are in the kitchen only.

I know I don't have a tumor- I don't have cognitive or motor problems- everything started with my puberty, and ***l broke loose when I pop my first birth control pill, 10 years ago. I took it on an off for a few years. I stopped taking it more than 4 years ago.

Any help- would be appreciated:
Some of my symptoms are listed here, but not all of them match:

When estrogen levels are high in relation to our progesterone we experience many severe symptoms, among them anxiety, breast tenderness, cyclical headaches or migraines, depression, digestive issues, fuzzy thinking, palpitations, food cravings, irregular bleeding, water retention, weight gain and more.

(Note that a number of these symptoms are also indicative of the exact opposite condition — a deficiency of estrogen — another example of why the concept of estrogen dominance is too simplistic.)

If estrogen levels stay unopposed, women may develop infertility, endometriosis, amenorrhea (skipped periods), hypermenorrhea (heavy bleeding), fibroids, uterine cancer, stroke, and decreased cognitive ability, among other conditions.

I used to have more symptoms- but they cleared.

http://www.womentowomen.com/menopause/estrogendominance.asp#xenoestrogens

Fruity

ps: I am loosing more hair than usual. I had my thyroid checked in December.

Reply Flag this Discussion

14 Replies:

• so far, I think drinking ***g Quai is a bad idea.I don't even now what to drink or eat- I am just drinking water.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies Flag this Response
  • Anyone?:o
  • I don't think one can actually be allergic (i.e. hypersensitivity against) all xenostrogens. If you are having problems, go see a doctor. That's the safest and probably best treatment you'll get!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Thank you unregister for your reply.I went to my NAET doctor, I tested positive for allergies to estrogen, progesteron, and testosterone - I got treated for them. I had some side effects during my 25 hours.I am okay now- hopefully this will erase my PMS problems and take away the fatigue.
  • i have had a hysterectomy (uterus only) i still experience the fatigue you are talking about and all the rest of the menstrual symptoms except for the migraines and cramps went with the uterus... So any insight - i would love to hear it. Doctors haven't helped with those symptoms
    BETH27584 31 Replies Flag this Response
  • i have had a hysterectomy (uterus only) i still experience the fatigue you are talking about and all the rest of the menstrual symptoms except for the migraines and cramps went with the uterus... So any insight - i would love to hear it. Doctors haven't helped with those symptomsI will be happy to let you know in 28 days if my symptoms of fatigue and the horrible pain come back as PMS or if they go away now that I did my hormone NAET treatment.Best,Fruity.
  • Hi Fruity!I just now saw your post, and sorry to have not gotten to you sooner:) . Sounds like you are having a rough time of it - hope you are feeling better! Did you just do the hormone treatment? If so, then it should definitely help. I had a treatment for DHEA, for symptoms of acid reflux and chest tightness, and felt better after clearing for this. Haven't yet been tested for the hormone mix, and am still plowing through the first 10 basic treatments (it seems like it takes forever sometimes!) For your pain - you mentioned it was during your period, and that your periods are heavy - is that right? Do you have pain throughout the whole period, or only during the first few days? Do you feel better after your cycle is finished, or do you feel more drained? Do you have any pain in between cycles, during ovulation? I agree that dang gui may not be the best herb for you. The Chinese patent formula Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer) may be helpful, though I think you would need a stronger formula to help with the pain- ask your DOM about this. Also - Traumeel cream and tablets can really help the pain - the trick is to take it frequently during the onset of pain, like, every 15 minutes, UNTIL you notice some relief. Concerning the hair loss: Have you been cleared of the mineral mix? It is a huge mix, and maybe your NAET lady can check you specifically for copper? Also, B vitamins like B5, B6, riboflavin, and zinc and others can cause hair loss. Sometimes All of the B vitamins don't clear with the B mix combo, and you could have individual ones checked. Just wanted to share this...was on vacation and ate lots of foods that gave me problems - shellfish, chocolate, and others. Ate a bunch of peanuts, and a day later had the worst canker sores in my mouth:eek: . Just awful...I didn't think about peanuts before, as I had never had a strong reaction to eating them. I then remembered to test peanuts by O ring self testing and sure enough I was allergic to them! Add it to the ever increasing list! Do you know how to test yourself for things you are allergic to? Ask your NAET lady to show you this - it is very helpful, and if I remember to do it it can help spare me discomfort. Hope you are well, and keep us posted!Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi Fruity!I just now saw your post, and sorry to have not gotten to you sooner:) . Sounds like you are having a rough time of it - hope you are feeling better! Did you just do the hormone treatment? If so, then it should definitely help. I had a treatment for DHEA, for symptoms of acid reflux and chest tightness, and felt better after clearing for this. Haven't yet been tested for the hormone mix, and am still plowing through the first 10 basic treatments (it seems like it takes forever sometimes!) For your pain - you mentioned it was during your period, and that your periods are heavy - is that right? Do you have pain throughout the whole period, or only during the first few days? Do you feel better after your cycle is finished, or do you feel more drained? Do you have any pain in between cycles, during ovulation? I agree that dang gui may not be the best herb for you. The Chinese patent formula Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer) may be helpful, though I think you would need a stronger formula to help with the pain- ask your DOM about this. Also - Traumeel cream and tablets can really help the pain - the trick is to take it frequently during the onset of pain, like, every 15 minutes, UNTIL you notice some relief. Concerning the hair loss: Have you been cleared of the mineral mix? It is a huge mix, and maybe your NAET lady can check you specifically for copper? Also, B vitamins like B5, B6, riboflavin, and zinc and others can cause hair loss. Sometimes All of the B vitamins don't clear with the B mix combo, and you could have individual ones checked. Just wanted to share this...was on vacation and ate lots of foods that gave me problems - shellfish, chocolate, and others. Ate a bunch of peanuts, and a day later had the worst canker sores in my mouth:eek: . Just awful...I didn't think about peanuts before, as I had never had a strong reaction to eating them. I then remembered to test peanuts by O ring self testing and sure enough I was allergic to them! Add it to the ever increasing list! Do you know how to test yourself for things you are allergic to? Ask your NAET lady to show you this - it is very helpful, and if I remember to do it it can help spare me discomfort. Hope you are well, and keep us posted!Best wishesDOMDear AcuannSorry about the canker sores, ewwww- I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time.I did okay with my hormonal treatment, I guess- will see in 28 days if my terrible headache comes back or not.My period became heavy for a couple of days, but it was not dangerously heavy. Just a bit heavier than usual for the first days.Basically is the fatigue and the pounding headache for 12 hours non-stop what kills me every month. The fatigue lasts like 3 or 4 days- the headache comes sometimes during the first days. I don't get any abodminal pains, I don't have any digestive problems anymore- it is all in my head, neck and lymph nodes- also in the shoulders, but it is cyclical and it hits me harder the first days of my period.It used to be the other way around- the pain used to come at the end.So far I test strong to all my basic nutrients- I'll check for the individual B's and I'll make sure that I am testing okay and that I am consuming my minerals.As far as my hair goes- I forgot to tell her about it- the truth is that I used to "overproduce" hair in the past. I had enough hair in my head to donate to two other people and I would still not be bald. I also suffer from keratinosis and that is getting better after my basic naet treatment. I think keratinosis has something to do with the body using calcium in the wrong way. I used to be allergic to calcium.So I was guessing that me being allergic to all proteins at some point, might have something to do with my hair overload and now with me sheading hair like a kitten in summer. The hair loss started after my red meat mix cleared but I am far from balding. I will double check everything- it really does not cost anything extra.For the first time in my life I don't have "too much hair" It used to take me 4 hours to do my hair- now I have the normal amount. I hope it stays this way.We'll see.Thank you, If my pain continues I will ask for those remedies.:)Ciao, ciao!
  • Saw your post, but did not make a physical note to remind me so I am late. Check w NAET for all hormones in the axis, especially hypothalamus and others. For herbals, access www.SystemicFormulas.com and see the F+ formula.They are available to health pros only, so perhaps your NAET/DOM could get this. Systemics are made to balance, not push up or down. So they should help either too much or too little estrogen. An excellent book about Systemics and its founder, A. Stuart Wheelwright, ND, PhD is "New Dimensions in Herbal Healing" by Jack Tips, ND at www.drjacktips.com
  • Thank you Ralph, and again Accuan, for your replies.I took note of everything.I actually had to have my Brain treated with NAET. I had to use Brain #6 Vile, just to describe the extend of my dysfunction.So I am going to ask her to test and retest. I just got an email on Fluoride and Electricity and how they can easily affect the Pineal gland- go figure. Fluoride and Electricity are very common intolerances these days.Thanks again-Everything I learn, I try to pass it along.Ciao!Fruity.
  • Hi Fruity,Just got back from my NAET treatment today, and thought I'd ask my doc about my hormone testing - I had been tested very slightly positive for the Hormone mix before, so he decided to test me for individual hormones. I did fine with estrogen, was slightly positive for testosterone, but had the strongest reaction to any of the vials when he tested me for luteinizing hormone! It was a shock to us both - he said this was one of the strongest responses he had seen from someone in awhile. Interestingly enough that I had such a mild reaction to the Hormone mix vial. He explained that the hormone mix vial may just not be very accurate for testing and it is always better to test hormones individually. Just wanted to share this with you . Ended up getting treated for vitamin E, as that was next on the list...I am hoping to get twice weekly treatments now to get through the basic 10 and begin working on all the other things (the list keeps growing!:rolleyes: ) My NAET doc uses acupressure with his fingertips, and also commented that practitioners who use a machine down the spine often don't completely clear their patients of the allergens - I thought this was interesting. Basically is the fatigue and the pounding headache for 12 hours non-stop what kills me every month. The fatigue lasts like 3 or 4 days- the headache comes sometimes during the first days. I don't get any abodminal pains, I don't have any digestive problems anymore- it is all in my head, neck and lymph nodes- also in the shoulders, but it is cyclical and it hits me harder the first days of my period.It used to be the other way around- the pain used to come at the end. It is actually a good sign that your cycle is changing, but it definitely needs to be regulated. Sounds like your liver needs some work:rolleyes: ...before the start of your period try to do acupressure on the 4 gates every few hours and see if this helps. Also, do you exercise regularly? This will help regulate your cycle too, and is often the first thing we drop when under stress (when it's the best thing that will help us with our stress!). DOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Dear DOM, I have just returned from my first BioSet therapy. The muscle testing was amazing!!. I was apprehensive before I went, not knowing what to expect. I tested for everything that actually affects me up to and including my adrenal glands, which I am having an MRI of, tomorrow morning.I will be recommending BioSet and NAET to everyone I know. A reiki share has just opened close to my home as well,and I will be looking into that tomorrow. I am so excited about my own healing process!!Keep posting, everyone needs to know about this!!Thank you
  • Hi Fruity,Just got back from my NAET treatment today, and thought I'd ask my doc about my hormone testing - I had been tested very slightly positive for the Hormone mix before, so he decided to test me for individual hormones. I did fine with estrogen, was slightly positive for testosterone, but had the strongest reaction to any of the vials when he tested me for luteinizing hormone! It was a shock to us both - he said this was one of the strongest responses he had seen from someone in awhile. Interestingly enough that I had such a mild reaction to the Hormone mix vial. He explained that the hormone mix vial may just not be very accurate for testing and it is always better to test hormones individually. Just wanted to share this with you . Ended up getting treated for vitamin E, as that was next on the list...I am hoping to get twice weekly treatments now to get through the basic 10 and begin working on all the other things (the list keeps growing!:rolleyes: ) My NAET doc uses acupressure with his fingertips, and also commented that practitioners who use a machine down the spine often don't completely clear their patients of the allergens - I thought this was interesting. It is actually a good sign that your cycle is changing, but it definitely needs to be regulated. Sounds like your liver needs some work:rolleyes: ...before the start of your period try to do acupressure on the 4 gates every few hours and see if this helps. Also, do you exercise regularly? This will help regulate your cycle too, and is often the first thing we drop when under stress (when it's the best thing that will help us with our stress!). DOMHello Dear,My Doctor does not use the machine. She does everything manual.I do a lot of physical work- since we just moved in to a new place, and there is a lot of installation and unpacking to do. But I have not had time or space to do any formal work-out.I'll work on my points and see if she has the hormone viles for individual hormones. I'll work on my acupressure as well.Last Monday I spend the day with my Reiki hands virtually glued to my head. :rolleyes: The only way to survive those 12 hours.Later. :)Thanks for sharing on the NAET-I think it helps the patients and the practitioners while it creates awareness on new approaches to health.
  • Ralph, Acuann-I have to do Immune System Modulator Vial next Saturday.I had to re-do MMR vaccine- I had to do cell,dna, blood, mitochondria combo and re-do brain emotional vial.I think I have Lymes :( I used to lived in the Lyme vecinity. My ex-husband had Lyme diagnosed twice before I met him.Thank you-
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement