Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Question for DOM, Ralph or Naturopath******

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Eatafruit78
  • June 5, 2007
  • 01:43 PM

Hello- It's me, feeling miserable :).
I have the worse headache ever- for the fourth time in 7 months but I think it is hormonal.
I used to have bad migraines and a series of pains and digestive problems at the end of my period. Now I experience fatigue before my period and the intense pain comes with the period.
Some months I had a 'symptom free' period but I was suffering with my Polyester, Mold and Formaldehyde allergy. I just clear mold with NAET- and the pesticide and mercury allergies cleared on their own very recently.

Do you guys think I am allergic to my own hormones? NAET proved that I was very allergic to xenostrogen based products and actually, my allergies always got worse during my period.
Accuann, I believe you had some hormone vile treatment done with NAET: how did you like it? How does it help?

If you guys know of any herbal tonic than can help me with this one- or anything.
I made an appointment with my DOM/NAET angel, for saturday, and I just called her and left her a message to see if she can see me anytime before Saturday.
Last night I was about to jump into traffic, if it was not for the Reiki.
I was rolling on the floor in pain and tears started to flow and flow.
Going to the ER is useless, going to allopathic is useless- they want me to take some codeine and shut up. They don't take me seriously- I am hypochondriac for them.

I have not eaten or done anything weird- the only new thing in the house is a Vettyver 'organic' cologne that my partner got, and some traps for roaches, but those are in the kitchen only.

I know I don't have a tumor- I don't have cognitive or motor problems- everything started with my puberty, and ***l broke loose when I pop my first birth control pill, 10 years ago. I took it on an off for a few years. I stopped taking it more than 4 years ago.

Any help- would be appreciated:
Some of my symptoms are listed here, but not all of them match:

When estrogen levels are high in relation to our progesterone we experience many severe symptoms, among them anxiety, breast tenderness, cyclical headaches or migraines, depression, digestive issues, fuzzy thinking, palpitations, food cravings, irregular bleeding, water retention, weight gain and more.

(Note that a number of these symptoms are also indicative of the exact opposite condition — a deficiency of estrogen — another example of why the concept of estrogen dominance is too simplistic.)

If estrogen levels stay unopposed, women may develop infertility, endometriosis, amenorrhea (skipped periods), hypermenorrhea (heavy bleeding), fibroids, uterine cancer, stroke, and decreased cognitive ability, among other conditions.

I used to have more symptoms- but they cleared.

http://www.womentowomen.com/menopause/estrogendominance.asp#xenoestrogens

Fruity

ps: I am loosing more hair than usual. I had my thyroid checked in December.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement