Discussions By Condition: Infectious diseases

private embrassing question

Posted In: Infectious diseases 0 Replies
  • Posted By: pisces1970
  • May 24, 2007
  • 02:59 AM

I hope this question doesn't offend anyone. If anything, I hope it serves as caution to not do what I did on vacation back in Feb. Here it goes.

I went on vacation to Santo Domingo mid Feb 2007. I participated in sexual escapade oral sex. I have been tested for HIV, Syphillis, Claymidia, Gonnoreha, Heptitis, and TB. All results came back negative. My most recent HiV test was May 15 which was 13 weeks after last exposure. Thank God my test came back negative. I have had the following symptoms that started a four days after I returned from Santo Domingo.

1. I experienced a metallic like taste in my mouth.
2. Next, I experienced a pressure like feeling traveling around the left side of my head above my ear. Three months later and I am still getting this pressure off and on.
3. I could not eat for four days. Test came back that I had a parasite and I was given medication which gave me my appetite back. I lost 12 lbs in the first three weeks.
4. I had diaherra for nearly amonth.
5. I have been experiencing high blood pressure off and on since my turn.
6. I have been experiencing numbness in both hands along my pinkey finger.
7. I have pea like bumps on my arms.
8. I experience fatigueness in my left arm for about two weeks off and on.
9. My experience pins and needle tingling sensation in my feet, leg, stomach and hand. I have notice that the back of my arm above the elbow is very sensitive.
10. My ears get a slight pain that last a few seconds.
11. My butt feels tender. Sometimes it feels like something is crawling around the inner part of anus liner.
12. I experience pressure across my chest and some sharp pin and needle pains around my chest.
13. I have lately been experiencing a dull pain on both sides of my penis.
14. I have also been experiencing pain in my underarms.

Most of these symptoms come on suddenly and last a few minutes. I feel like my whole body is experiencing some type of symptom. This has never happened before my trip to Santo Domingo. Some foods help and some food aggreviate my symptoms. I notice when I do not eat breakfast of lunch, I really experience symptoms.

Someone please help. My doctor has been terriic and giving referrals and running various fluid test. I believe there is an answer to my condition.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement