Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

Misdiagnosis of Infract on temporal lobe

Posted In: Medical Errors 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 22, 2007
  • 03:06 PM

I am 23m...
1 month, before I loose my consisousness in office hours, I Hit the edge of a wall. Asusually, I took rest for some time because of pain.

A month later suddenly I lost my balance while I was sitting to have my breakfast. I felt down on floor as I stood up without noticing the just numbed right leg. Immediatley I was admitted into our Office hospital.
They thought that it was weakness and treated with some drug which I still dont know and prescribed Zincovit tablets for gaining strength.
I am feeling that I have lost the sensation of abience in the listening environment.
My co-ordination between ears and voice is distrubed and it was reported to me that I am speaking louder than normal.
I got doubt that something went seriously wrong, but because of office work I couldnt able to consult good doctor immediately. 1 month later a small doctor suggested to consult neousurgeon. I did so. Initially he told that nothing went wrong and its a natural weakness. Later i insisted him to do somthing as my condition is not improving.
So he decided to take a MRI Scan of my brain, And it reported that I have an infract on right temporal lobe, because of that I got an unusual mild stroke in youg age. I used Asprin for 3 months to improve blood circulation to brain as per doctors suggetion. I find a very little change after 9 months.

Later in some wesite I found that Zinc content in body reduces the possibility of recovery of accedentally injured brain cells.

I think, That's what happend with me when office doctor prescribed zincovit without fully diagnosing my problem.

Now, My entire right side from temple to toe, I am feeling loose and uncomfortable.

I hope that I will find some way to get rid of this and become normal.

I am ready to follow the suggestions of any doctors or reasearch fellows to improve my condition. At present I am feeling that my body is unbalanced.

Regards

Gayatri Kumar
Design Engineer

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement