Lupus Patient Addicted to Drugs

Lupus Patient Addicted to Drugs

Posted In: 4 Replies
  • Posted By: chocolate candy
  • May 21, 2007
  • 03:01 PM

I was diagnosed with Lupus over 5 years now. My Lupus has not been kind to me and everytime I get a crisis - it gets even worse to the point I can't walk or move due to severe pain. Last time i was hospitalized and got 80mm of Cortisone through a serum. When I got out, my doctors told me I had Nephritis... My treatment now is 15mm Prednisone, Cellcept 500 twice a day, and various antiinflamatories and pain drugs.

I have always been a supporter of marihuana use for this kind of cases, but I have also discovered that cocaine makes me feel full of energy and enables me to continue, more or less, with my normal life. So now, i do more cocaine than marihuana.:(

I know it is not a wise decision, but being 25 -studying, working and trying to have a social life aint easy when you have Lupus.

The question is, arent there safer ways to get a boost of energy???

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• Hi Chocalate Candy, I have recently helped a person with Lupus, with a natural product that appears in the Physician Desk Reference (PDR). You can email me if you like to understand how this product will help you dfarrish@starband.net
    dfarrish 34 Replies Flag this Response
  • hi! ialso have Lupus. 10 years now.I can relate. I began doing Meth about 4 yeard ago and i can actually function! However, I am now dealing with the efefcts of addiction. It is double edged sword...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 10, 2007
    • 00:11 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi, Would you like to take a look at some research that was done on Lupus?
    dfarrish 34 Replies
    • December 11, 2007
    • 02:31 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I was diagnosed with Lupus over 5 years now. My Lupus has not been kind to me and everytime I get a crisis - it gets even worse to the point I can't walk or move due to severe pain. Last time i was hospitalized and got 80mm of Cortisone through a serum. When I got out, my doctors told me I had Nephritis... My treatment now is 15mm Prednisone, Cellcept 500 twice a day, and various antiinflamatories and pain drugs.I have always been a supporter of marihuana use for this kind of cases, but I have also discovered that cocaine makes me feel full of energy and enables me to continue, more or less, with my normal life. So now, i do more cocaine than marihuana.:(I know it is not a wise decision, but being 25 -studying, working and trying to have a social life aint easy when you have Lupus.The question is, arent there safer ways to get a boost of energy???Visit NAET.com . Lupus is curable or at least in most cases- don't wait for your doctor to tell you otherwise.Read the book "Never Be Sick Again" by Dr. Raymond FrancisFind a doctor of Oriental Medicine, an excellent one.You will need to modify diet and learn about health maintenance - but the 'autoimmune' condition can be resolved. It will probably take you 3 to 5 years- perhaps 8, depending on the current condition of your liver and pancreas.You don't have energy because your liver and pancreas are not working properly, and therefore your blood is not normal.Also, you need to learn everything about Probiotics, Degration of fats and sugars, and antioxidants.Best
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 18, 2007
    • 03:25 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.