Discussions By Condition: Fertility conditions

no periods - still fertile???

Posted In: Fertility conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 19, 2007
  • 01:12 AM

ok, i'm 19, i had my first period at 14, spent six months after that anorexic.
got myself sorted and i had two periods after that.
I've been at a healthy weight for about 3 years now but still only have a period about once every six months. my gp says it's nothing to worry about and the pill should regulate my cycle (hasn't worked). after one misscarraige and pelvic inflamatory disorder, and still no periods to speek of, am i still going to be able to have kids in the future???

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• If you have your period once every 6 months, and yet still got pregnant in the past... (You say you had a miscarriage..) then you could possibly still have kids.Anything is possible.
    ArkanSass 17 Replies Flag this Response
  • I recommend getting off hormonal birth control pills and visiting an acupuncturist who specializes in women's health to help you get your periods back on track. Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine is brilliant for this - please visit www.acufinder.com to find a practitioner near you. If you have pcos this is contraindicated for hormonal birth control methods. Acupuncture works - please consider this form of medicine! Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement