Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

Fertility

Posted In: Medical Errors 3 Replies
  • Posted By: babygal
  • May 10, 2007
  • 11:52 AM

My boy friend has one testicle. Is there any chance that he can be infertile? Or does he need to go for medical check up to see if can produce healthy sperms? We want to try getting a baby.:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• Men are capable of having children with just one testicle. I think you can start trying. It is said that it may take a year for a healthy couple to concieve. If it doesn't happen in a year, then you should seek help. If your boyfriend had testicular cancer and needed to have his testicle removed and undergo chemo, then maybe he should be checked. It would be best if he had a word with an urologist and see what they had to say about it.
    KnowSUMthings 153 Replies Flag this Response
  • My boy friend has one testicle. Is there any chance that he can be infertile? Or does he need to go for medical check up to see if can produce healthy sperms? We want to try getting a baby.:confused:He has not gone under any surgery to remove the one testicle. He was born like that. But he is able to ejaculate. my worry is whether they are healthy since the amount is not that much. He also comes so very first 'premature ejaculation'.
    babygal 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • Yes, guys can father with just one testicle!
    KnowSUMthings 153 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement