Discussions By Condition: Lymphoma

Comples lesion on Spleen

Posted In: Lymphoma 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 9, 2007
  • 05:23 PM

Ack, where to start. I have a *cyst* on my spleen. Measuring 6.5 cm x 5.5 cm.( was found incidently BTW, 2 years ago!) At the time I was told to have a follow up CT in a year or so. Took me 2 years to get that CT. *cyst* hasnt changed. Told to see a surgeon. I tell him Im convinced I have Lymphoma. He laughs at me.Tell me I need spleen out ASAP that its a time bomb waiting to go off. Im going for a 2nd opp. in a week. Im hoping to be able to have the surgery laproscopickly.( actually im hoping to have NO sugery but i doubt that will happen) I have weird skin rashes that come and go. Itching bad at times. Also in the past few months I have had swollen glands in my neck. I of course didnt think anything of it. Like the skin itching it comes and goes. I now have a painful node in my neck. From what i have read it is a odd thing to have a *cyst* on your spleen. ALso on the report from 2 years ago something came up. WHen i googled it it said could be lymphoma. I'll have to dig it out and I can let anyone know what it was. Im thinking though, how could I have lymphoma for 2+ years and not klnow it. KWIM? Ok just venting. ANy input would be great.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement