Discussions By Condition: Digestive conditions

Constant Gas-Belching

Posted In: Digestive conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Chrisg3k
  • April 29, 2007
  • 10:39 PM

Hello, Ι am a 28 Year old male and I have the following problem.

The past 8-9 months I have the feeling of 'Fullness' in the upper part of the stomach.
Despite that my appetite is completely normal.
I just have reduced portions to reduce the effect of 'Fullness' that I feel.

I dont feel like throwing up, but I am constantly burping...constantly I mean all day. Sometimes if I just press my stomach I burp. Though I do feel a relief when burping, the sense of discomfort immediately comes back.

Sometimes if I have eaten to much I have feelings of nausea and bloating...but thats when I really eat a LOT.

The frequency that I visit the toilet is quite rare....1-2 times a week, although I usually dont feel like I have to go. I mean when I get the feeling, I have no problems...its just on rare frequency.

As for my lifestyle/diet. Well its not the best.
For the past 5 years I usually eat junk food, lots of meat and pasta, quite a lot of alcohol. Large amounts of Coca-cola also. I also had the habbit of drinking coffee every morning, even with an empty stomach.

Lately I have got a habbit of eating a lot of spicy foods and before I felt like this I really ate in large quantities even at late hours. Rarely I ate fruit and vegetables. No smoking/drugs at all though

Well the last month I have cut down the size and frequency of my meals. No junk food, no alcohol, no coke....the symptoms have lightened...but nothing really special.

Also my weight is relatively normal for my height 80kg's (176 pounds)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement