Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Desperate for Answers for Daughter's Symptoms

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 5, 2007
  • 03:34 AM

My daughter has been suffering for a couple of months with a numb, but painful, drooping right side of her face, also, right leg is very heavy. Sometimes she can't feel it and has to drag it. Her right arm is also heavy, and sometimes she can't use it. It goes numb and tingles. She has many other symptoms such as headaches that lasts days, both eyes went blind for a few seconds. She has involuntary jerks of her shoulders, arms, fingers, legs, feet toes. Other symptoms that are just too numerous to list. She has had an MRA, MRI of cerv. spine, and brain and EEG. All have come back normal. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. She has burning and electrical shock sensations, pins and needles. Drs. say it is stress. We can't believe that because of other times during extreme stress, this has never happened. Especially since most of the numbness is on the right side. Memory loss, confusion and lost 20 lbs. Thanks so much for your help.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement