Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Help - I can't fix "me" - 1st Post

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Beachmom
  • March 31, 2007
  • 04:04 PM

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this posting. I am age 42 W/F, Wife, mother, grandmother and I work FT. For the most part Happy, normal, healthy life with the exception of the past couple of years things seem to be heading out of control and I nor the Dr.'s can fit all the diagnosis' together to form one problem. I have always been blessed with the abilty to "Fix" anything and everything or at least channel it to someone that could. I am so frustrated I don't know what to do anymore. In the past 2 years I have been diagnosed with the following: Optic Nueritis, Marcus Gunn Pupil, Dry Eye Keratitis, Headaches, Some type of Nasal Rhinitis (When I get too warm), Osteoarthritis of the spine and wrist's, Firbomyalia, mild Sleep Apnea with moderate Hypersomnia. Also, in the mid 90's I was diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse with Mitral regurgitation and PSVT as well as sensorineural hearing loss that has now progressed to the point of 60-70 base. (90 is Pround). Had a hysterectomy in 1999 and bladder surgery last year. Since last summer I now go every 4-6 months for mammo's as they have found 6 calcifications they are unsure of in my left breast. I'm sure some of the mental state of confusion could be the stress of it all, but it seems to come in cycles. I still have strange sensations (Pins & Needles), Spasms, Some Facial Numbness, oh my the list goes on. I can't fix this, the lord and I have had many long conversations. I don't understand. I have had many tests and things that have been ruled out are MS (didn't show up on MRI's). Rhumatoid Arthritis, (Test Not Positive), Lyme Disease (Test Not Positive), and a few others.(VEP, EEG, 3 MRI's, X-Rays, Blood Work. I know not all will fit together to form one puzzle, but come on, In todays medicine how can they not link some of these things together? Does anyone else out there have this craziness going on or know someone that does? Are there any answers? Please help~

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement