Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Terrible odor perception

Posted In: Medical Stories 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 27, 2007
  • 02:54 PM

Can low potassium blood level (2.8) cause odor hallucinations? As soon as it was corrected, the "odor" is gone.

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• Can low potassium blood level (2.8) cause odor hallucinations? As soon as it was corrected, the "odor" is gone.Very Interesting- oversensitive to smells or smell hallucinations might be a sign of Heart Chakra unbalance- interesting that Potassium helped, because Potassium is very good for Heart and Lungs,and the Immune system, which happen to be the organs governed by the Heart Chakra.Check your air quality, check for Mold, gas leaks, etc- also inventory your diet for good levels of Minerals and Vitamins. You may want to continue taking a supplement.If you are not particularly sensitive to essential oils, I would recommend you using oils to balance your Heart Chakra.Rub some Bergamot on your chest, Jasmine, Rosewood, Melissa, or Rose.When I was really sick and about to drop down cripple due to a number of undiagnosable medical problems, I had smell hallucination of Garbage- to this date I can smell things that nobody can- yes- I am getting betterbut I became unbalanced like that by a number of things, like allergy to essential nutrients and toxic mold exposure.If any other funny sympton continues, try not to ignore it and Look into NAET.NAET.com.Ciao!:)
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies Flag this Response
  • I should have mentioned that it only lasted about 12 hours between the time I got sick and the time I received the potassium. A 2.8 potassium level is quite dangerous and needs correcting asap. It's up to 3.3 now. Should be 3.5 -5.0. And sorry but while I do believe alternative med. is valid, it didn't apply in this instance.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I should have mentioned that it only lasted about 12 hours between the time I got sick and the time I received the potassium. A 2.8 potassium level is quite dangerous and needs correcting asap. It's up to 3.3 now. Should be 3.5 -5.0. And sorry but while I do believe alternative med. is valid, it didn't apply in this instance.Why do you say it did not apply? Obviously you were beyond the need for Preventive Medicine. On the other hand, a body w/o essential nutrients can't survive no matter how much medicine is given.Why was your potassium so low? Were you sick and throwing up? Diarrhea?Eating problems?If you have weight or difficulty eating or your body was simply not absorbing nutrients- by all means, look into Energy Medicine- NAET, JMT, Acupuncture, NAET, and Reiki.If your body does not use the potassium you give it, use NAET to correct that problem.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement