Discussions By Condition: Fertility conditions

Masturbation s Bad or Good..?HELP PLZZZ..

Posted In: Fertility conditions 33 Replies
  • Posted By: hard_black
  • March 13, 2007
  • 06:38 PM

Iam 21 yrs old guy...i started masturbating..wen i ws 14...in d beginning i ws doin t once/twice a week....but nw i do t almost daily....Is ther ny harm in t...???
I feel my penis s nt gettin erected to d maxx and ma penis hs bcome soft:oBut, once i start d foreplay,ts fully erectd......I do t ba watchin som ***n throu internet(totally embarrased to say tis)...
Am still a virgin..will i able to make t up wit a gal..??
Am I totally addicted to t....Plzzz temme som ways to overcome t...:confused: Will t lead to Impotence...??or Am i suffering 4m Erectile Dysfunction....???
Plzzz i need answers 4m medical experts......need correct answers...plzzzzzz help maaaaa..!!!!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion

33 Replies:

• it is very good for you.you are not addicted;you are getting ready to please a woman.also ,protecting yourself against cancer of the prostate gland.if the **********y you are looking at is of ordinary sex (as a rough guide the sort of sex that the girls in your neighbourhood ,workplace or school could be persuaded to engage in without too much trouble,and without needing a sickbag)with healthy looking women,then that is helping you too.sex with a girl is not like masturbating.it is unselfish.and if she is any use she will be unselfish with you also.this will remove difficulty for nearly all young men.two things you could do to make yourself feel better about something which is necessary and inevitable for all men,;first try to use masturbation consciously as getting ready.this means extending the time it takes before you come.women mostly work slower than men,and it is good to slow yourself down.most women will agree with this,and with luck one day soon somebody wholesome,good and happy and natural(the woman you hope to be your life partner)will appreciate this .there is no need to mention this to her.second you have to meet her.and this means first making yourself into the sort of man such a person will want to meet.simply this means:employed,in continuing education with a career purpose ,healthy,gregarious and friendly,with a great sense of humour. strong....but not,not a body builder(unless you are gay)but you should do a sport if possible.you should have savings,and be reasonably well dressed......(the rules about this last are probably different in america,where i fear you may have to look as if you have a couple of oil wells and spend it all on clothes.)...(and it is probably o.k. to be a body builder as well.)it is all a matter of making yourself worth a womans while.if you do thisshe will find you!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • :D I have found your post to be one of the better ones i've seen,"Bravo". That much is for sure and for certain, but being from America i've seen some characters that would put hair on the bottom of your feet. These same people have a quality that affords them the attention of 90% of the women they meet, take me for example..it is very good for you.you are not addicted;you are getting ready to please a woman.also ,protecting yourself against cancer of the prostate gland.if the **********y you are looking at is of ordinary sex (as a rough guide the sort of sex that the girls in your neighbourhood ,workplace or school could be persuaded to engage in without too much trouble,and without needing a sickbag)with healthy looking women,then that is helping you too.sex with a girl is not like masturbating.it is unselfish.and if she is any use she will be unselfish with you also.this will remove difficulty for nearly all young men.two things you could do to make yourself feel better about something which is necessary and inevitable for all men,;first try to use masturbation consciously as getting ready.this means extending the time it takes before you come.women mostly work slower than men,and it is good to slow yourself down.most women will agree with this,and with luck one day soon somebody wholesome,good and happy and natural(the woman you hope to be your life partner)will appreciate this .there is no need to mention this to her.second you have to meet her.and this means first making yourself into the sort of man such a person will want to meet.simply this means:employed,in continuing education with a career purpose ,healthy,gregarious and friendly,with a great sense of humour. strong....but not,not a body builder(unless you are gay)but you should do a sport if possible.you should have savings,and be reasonably well dressed......(the rules about this last are probably different in america,where i fear you may have to look as if you have a couple of oil wells and spend it all on clothes.)...(and it is probably o.k. to be a body builder as well.)it is all a matter of making yourself worth a womans while.if you do thisshe will find you!
    hogndog 426 Replies Flag this Response
  • I'm a 20 year old woman and I'd just like you to know that some women do not appreciate men masturbating if you are in a relationship, otherwise I think it's healthy. Before I lossed my virginity (at 16) I would end up coming when I didn't want to if I didn't masturbate regularly. When I was working full time though and didn't get as much as I needed I would end up coming throughout the day also and sometimes needed to rush off into the loos to relieve myself. This is why I hate my partner masturbating (he has done so about 3 times in a 4 year relationship), because I don't get as much as I need. So, basically, if you find a woman that likes it a lot, I suggest you do not masturbate because for one, you will not be putting as much energy into sex as you could and because she may be left unsatisfied! Until you find that woman, ...I think masturbation is necessary!
  • :) I know and after this, the whole world will know. Hope your tellie is unlisted..:eek:
  • :) I know and after this, the whole world will know. Hope your tellie is unlisted..:eek: Who cares, lolI choke my chicken all the time, and say it proudy :D
    JustinSP 8 Replies Flag this Response
  • :) Well, now the whole world knows that as well. Me thinks it time to put up your ***n blockers, good luck*;)
  • k yea so this is kinda off topic but like i was getting an hj and the girl was using her nails by accident but i didnt notice until it really started hurting, anyways now the area where the nails were REALLY HURTS its kinda tender and whenever something touches it, even water, IT STINGSSS LIKE CRAZY i dont know what to do/could this have resulted in anything bad, like i dunnno, internal bleeding? haha yea that sounds kinda stupid but im kinda paranoid right now
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 2, 2007
    • 02:11 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Do you mean this kind of crazy? :eek:
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • September 2, 2007
    • 04:48 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Iam 21 yrs old guy...i started masturbating..wen i ws 14...in d beginning i ws doin t once/twice a week....but nw i do t almost daily....Is ther ny harm in t...???I feel my penis s nt gettin erected to d maxx and ma penis hs bcome soft:oBut, once i start d foreplay,ts fully erectd......I do t ba watchin som ***n throu internet(totally embarrased to say tis)...Am still a virgin..will i able to make t up wit a gal..??Am I totally addicted to t....Plzzz temme som ways to overcome t...:confused: Will t lead to Impotence...??or Am i suffering 4m Erectile Dysfunction....???Plzzz i need answers 4m medical experts......need correct answers...plzzzzzz help maaaaa..!!!!!!Learn to speak/spell before you even think of having sex........................................
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 10, 2007
    • 10:19 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I masterbate 1 time a day i like it but i dont know if its bad .. lol ill do it any way. XD
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 8, 2009
    • 04:07 AM
    Flag this Response
  • It's not bad .... it's normal
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies
    • February 21, 2009
    • 06:01 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• I also need help, i know Mastur. is not bad, but I have beed masturbating since I was 7 YEARS OLD! And now I am 14! ANd I have been masturbated so much that I sometimes tosses Blood besides of sperm(I excesivley masturbate). I NEED EMERGENCY HELP!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 31, 2009
    • 01:00 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I also need help, i know Mastur. is not bad, but I have beed masturbating since I was 7 YEARS OLD! And now I am 14! ANd I have been masturbated so much that I sometimes tosses Blood besides of sperm(I excesivley masturbate). I NEED EMERGENCY HELP!i dont think its possible to masturbate when you are 7
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 1, 2009
    • 05:10 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Okay, seriously... for starters, it is possible ( I was able to masturbate at 7 years old) but it is rare.Also, if you are ejaculating blood along with sperm, or heck, ever ejaculating blood at all, you need to see a doctor IMMEDIATELY.
    Great Maw 1 Replies
    • December 7, 2009
    • 04:09 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i am a single girl who has had a fair amount of sexual partners over the last 3 years.Even though I may have more "special friends" than average, I still value good connection and great sex.I definately notice when a partner either masturbates a lot or more rigorously. I notice less erection, and more anxiety over orgasm. ie: their needs are very specific, and he needs more specific directions (tweeting nipples, anal stimulation, slapping) in order to **m. Not that the acts are bad of course. The biggest minus I get from it as a woman is the guy usually has way more anxiety and I feel disconnected over his process, due to the fact that he's maybe "trained" himself to have a very rigid process in order to come. Add in that there's lack of ***n for shock, and perhaps a slight desensitization..And as sexually active as I am, I'm still a girl and like the connection :)I have no issue ethically, I just notice this and thought it was interesting.(and btw, I'm over 30...experienced...:)
  • Iam 21 yrs old guy...i started masturbating..wen i ws 14...in d beginning i ws doin t once/twice a week....but nw i do t almost daily....Is ther ny harm in t...???I feel my penis s nt gettin erected to d maxx and ma penis hs bcome soft:oBut, once i start d foreplay,ts fully erectd......I do t ba watchin som ***n throu internet(totally embarrased to say tis)...Am still a virgin..will i able to make t up wit a gal..??Am I totally addicted to t....Plzzz temme som ways to overcome t...:confused: Will t lead to Impotence...??or Am i suffering 4m Erectile Dysfunction....???Plzzz i need answers 4m medical experts......need correct answers...plzzzzzz help maaaaa..!!!!!!believe me it is very bad for your health.try doing it once a week.it is not good.
  • Very good for you. Unless it is affecting your job or stopping you being with a partner its fine
    MaryMoo 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • well i think physically, it's not. unless you hurt yourself by it.i too have been researching about masturbation, to be more informed, but i haven't found any that satisfies my curiosity about this matter. its nice that you're not afraid to ask questions like this. well actually, i have a friend that's soooo paranoid about it..same with you, she hasn't yet experience sexual contact with a man, but she masturbates, i asked her who taught her such thing and she said she just discovered it and then heard from a friend. i have tried it also and kinda liked the feeling. but i don't do it often. i think it's normal nowadays to do such thing. it's better than having multiple sex partners to satisfy your sexual needs cause you'll be more at risk of std and other diseases. as of now, all i can say to you is, control yourself. don't let this hobby(masturbation) of yours overpower you. if you think it is bad for you, then try to lessen your time in doing such thing have an alternate hobby.get into healthy activities so you won't have time to think about doing it, go into a less sexually conducive environments so you won't see any tempting figures and images. really, it's a matter of choice now. cause there is no certainty of it's safeness, might as well do something for yourself to overcome your "addiction" as you said..
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 10, 2010
    • 07:35 AM
    Flag this Response
  • save the energy and save the world
    khristina 1 Replies
    • October 22, 2010
    • 10:37 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm a 20 year old woman and I'd just like you to know that some women do not appreciate men masturbating if you are in a relationship, otherwise I think it's healthy. Before I lossed my virginity (at 16) I would end up coming when I didn't want to if I didn't masturbate regularly. When I was working full time though and didn't get as much as I needed I would end up coming throughout the day also and sometimes needed to rush off into the loos to relieve myself. This is why I hate my partner masturbating (he has done so about 3 times in a 4 year relationship), because I don't get as much as I need. So, basically, if you find a woman that likes it a lot, I suggest you do not masturbate because for one, you will not be putting as much energy into sex as you could and because she may be left unsatisfied! Until you find that woman, ...I think masturbation is necessary!i think that its perfectly ok if you do it. i mean for me its healthy. if you got a girl dont do it but masturbating once in a while relieves stress.this topic is very good and helpful because talking about this things in a good manner without malice enlightens people. as what i had read also in http://www.travelmedicalinsurance.com/international-travel-insurance/
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 22, 2010
    • 06:14 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement