Discussions By Condition: Knee conditions

Joints Inflamation?

Posted In: Knee conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: giladro5
  • March 6, 2007
  • 11:51 AM

Hi
I'm 53 years old and generally in good helth ,for about 3 years I suffer moderate (but growing slowly) pains in my elbows and especially in my knees.
I visited Reumatologists and Orthopedes ,I've had an MRI imaging to my knee which Showed an inflamation in the fatal- tisiue around it.
Also blood tests showed High results for "Reumatoid Factor".
Anti-inflamatory peels like Abitrene and Atopene did not help.
I was offered to have a Cortison injection to my knee ,could it help?
What should I do else?
For about the same period of these pains I feel irritation in both of my eyes and Urin ducts (both were checked to be OK). Is there a connection to the pain?
Thanks
Gilad

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• HiI'm 53 years old and generally in good helth ,for about 3 years I suffer moderate (but growing slowly) pains in my elbows and especially in my knees.I visited Reumatologists and Orthopedes ,I've had an MRI imaging to my knee which Showed an inflamation in the fatal- tisiue around it.Also blood tests showed High results for "Reumatoid Factor".Anti-inflamatory peels like Abitrene and Atopene did not help.I was offered to have a Cortison injection to my knee ,could it help?What should I do else?For about the same period of these pains I feel irritation in both of my eyes and Urin ducts (both were checked to be OK). Is there a connection to the pain?ThanksGiladTry Emu Oil...Great for Inflamation, it supposed to be great for arthritis.It has Omaga 3-6-9.Make sure you buy 100% natural.Most likely at a nutural food store.Good for many things but I think it's the only thing that goes straight to the bones when applied.Keep me posted Yanna
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement