Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

help me! 4 PREMATURE EJACULATION

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 5 Replies
  • Posted By: cool_fire_0007
  • March 5, 2007
  • 00:02 PM

I ejaculate within half minute while performing sex. How can I treat THIS???:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• how old are you?
    just a dad 116 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hello Cool Fire,Certainly not an expert on this, but this is not unusual. If you are young, or relatively sexually-inexperienced, this is typical and will change by itself with time. There are a number of ways that you can improve performance... The best thing to do is to see a doctor; you should probably start with a psychiatrist if possible. If this has been an ongoing issue, it could be related to anxiety or depression. There are some anti-depressants that can assist with this, or, some more natural methods to help you control this (including Kegel exercises, or some more involved procedures you can do to improve your "hold time"). If you are young, and on a parent's insurance, just ask them to get you an appointment with a psychiatrist, and if you don't feel comfortable discussing why, tell them so - I think they'll understand. Most important thing is, this is not unusual or permanent, so don't sweat it, and seek some professional guidance. Don't be anxious to tell the doctor exactly what you are experiencing, they have probably had this discussion with hundreds of people having similar experiences.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I ejaculate within half minute while performing sex. How can I treat THIS???:confused:http://www.wix.com/stopremature/now this site may help
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 13, 2010
    • 09:41 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi there, I used to have premature ejaculation problems before I came across the powerstick from www.keepgoinglonger.com At the beginning I was quite septic as I normally do not order such things. However since it was not really expensive I gave it a try and it actually worked. The good thing is also that the product is actually 100% natural as it is a herbal extract or something like this. Hence there are no side effects.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 1, 2010
    • 03:27 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Premature Ejeculation can be cured Effectively.Cure this problem once and for all.:)
    phantom010436 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement