Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

painful intercourse! please help!

Posted In: Sexual conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 2, 2007
  • 09:19 PM

ive been having sex with my boyfriend for around 7 months now but everytime we do it in a certain position it really hurts me! similar to really bad period pains which obviously puts me off all together! unfortunately its not just this...ive been having periods for 5 - 6 years now and they are still unregular, no certain time scale sometimes im 2 weeks late other times i come on early! i also have pains similar to period pains a lot regardless of my period and my discharge sometimes isn't pleasant.....nice! please someone tell me this is ok because some websites scare me!
thank you!

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• hi,i suggest you make an appointment with a gynea as my first symptom of endometriosis was painful sex like i was bruised inside sooo painful.do you also have heavy periods that go on forever and are heavy.do you swell up and feel sick a lot,and do you have trouble going to the toilet?these are all signs of endo.but if you get it sorted early enough you can get better,if you leave it hoping it will go away you could end up infertile.good luck and make that appointment.take care x
    rebeccamc 40 Replies Flag this Response
  • hiya thank u! i do get heavy periods but only for about 4 days but no probs goin to the toilet! do i go to my gp first? is the gyno at the clinic? thats prob a stupid question! thanks again!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • hi,i am assuming you live in the uk,so go to your gp first and dont let them tell you its nothing to worry about.you may have to put it on a bit and tell them its worse than it really is or they dont listen to you,they will then refer you to the gynea at the hospital,hope this helps,rebecca xx
    rebeccamc 40 Replies Flag this Response
  • yeh thanks brilliant thank u!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement