I had an abnormal pap smear, followed by a colposcopy and biopsy. the doctor wont tell me anything until my appointment on friday, but they did say i have HPV. (the non-wart kind- high risk for cancer). im very scared- please answer the following questions:
1. since is spread from skin contact- can my kids get it from bathing
2. if a man has a wart causing strain- can he only give the woman
the same kind, or can it change to the cancer kind after her infection?
3. can a person have more than one strain of HPV at the same time?
4. Can the new HPV vaccine help (at all)- if you are already infected?
5. Can my kids get it from me through any other things like sharing
bath towels, toilets, washing our clothes together, etc?
6. I was scheduled for surgery to diagnose and treat endometriosis,
but it was cancelled when the pap was abnormal. Could HPV interfere
in any way with the surgery? Cause problems with Endometriosis?
Please answer as much as you can, Im having some pretty bad emotional and anxiety problems, especially since the doctor wont talk to me until i go into his office on friday, hes really vague in answers anyhow. thank you.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?