Discussions By Condition: Nose conditions

nose

Posted In: Nose conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 19, 2007
  • 05:54 AM

Two Weeks Ago I Was Diagnosed With Sinusitis. Dr. Gave Me A Shot, Antibiotics, And A Nasal Spray. I'm Fine Now, But Steel Have What I Think To Be A "sore" In My Nasal Cavitity? I Have Never Had Anything Like This Before, And It Hurts So Bad. I Have Rinsed With Warm Salt Water, Applied Campho Phenique, And Vicks, Nothing Has Helped! My Nose Bleeds When I Blow, And Its Only On One Side...anyone Know Something, Or Any Info Would Be Helpful? Thank You

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• i think the diagnosis is correct and so is the treatment.two more things you could add to your treatment regime.first ask the doctor to show you how to do postural drainage.second,take pseudoephidrene.it fixed me, and i hope it fixes you.it may take a month or so to show results so keep it up.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 19, 2007
    • 04:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • also ,the doctor should know that it can take several courses of high dose antibiotics to clear sinuses.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 19, 2007
    • 04:43 PM
    Flag this Response
  • thank you so much for your info. i'm calling my dr. in the a.m. when dr gave me the nasal spray 2 wks ago he also put me on cipro/500mg. all is better except the "NOSE". we'll see what he says tomarrow. again, thank you.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 20, 2007
    • 04:43 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement