Discussions By Condition: Fallopian Tube conditions

please just help me!

Posted In: Fallopian Tube conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 19, 2007
  • 04:10 AM

I am 20 years old and was just tested positve for chamydia but for 7 months now, i havent had any periods, and have had a change in bowls, no sex drive and pain inside my vagina. My bowls are as such...constipation lasting a week, then diarreaha the next, then back to consipation and then diarreah. It also hurts to poo or even pass gas!! As i mentioned, no periods. was on birth control for years maintaining normals periods for years....had a laporoscopy due to abdominal pain ( was then noticed that scar tissue was found on every organ inside, causing my organs to fuse together) Doctor also found my fallopian tubes were swollen shut!! futhermore, he said getting pregnant was not possible and is why im guessing i havent had any periods!! the doctors even took me off birth control and still nothing!! im not able to have sex due to the pain is causes.My doctor does a physical exam to measure my pain and swolleness inside and that even makes me scream out in pain!! i want to know if all this is the cause of chlamydia that was found months too late? ive been told that if chlamydia goes unnoticed/treated for months, it will cause problems in the repoductive system and may even cause IBS....do you think thats where im headed with this? im scared the my repoduc. system is now screwed!! im only 20!! please help me! its been 7 months of this!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement