Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Constant testicular pain, blood in semen, PLEASE HELP

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: ballerstatus123
  • February 5, 2011
  • 06:59 PM

ok... so for the past 4 months or so, whenever I ejaculate, my semen has a red tint to it. Sometimes its dark red (dried blood) and sometimes its bright red (fresh blood I guess)...nonetheless, I am ejaculating a lot of blood.

Recently (in the past 2 months), my lower left testicle has started to hurt. It's not an intolerable pain, just a very constant and annoying one. Sometimes it's sharp, but mostly its a dull pain that can last from 5 minutes to 5 hours at a time; and I feel this pain every day.
It starts in my lower left testicle and moves up to my groin area and my lower abdomen area.

I originally thought this is normal, and will eventually pass, but it has been too long and now im starting to worry. PLEASE HELP.

background:
I am a 19 year old student. I do no drugs, and I drink no alcohol. I have had sex a few times, but only with my girlfriend of 2 years with whom we lost our virginity together. I take prescribed Nuvigil during the day, and prescribed Lunesta and Rozerem cocktail at night. (Yes, I have really messed up sleeping problems).

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement