Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Constant testicular pain, blood in semen, PLEASE HELP

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: ballerstatus123
  • February 5, 2011
  • 06:59 PM

ok... so for the past 4 months or so, whenever I ejaculate, my semen has a red tint to it. Sometimes its dark red (dried blood) and sometimes its bright red (fresh blood I guess)...nonetheless, I am ejaculating a lot of blood.

Recently (in the past 2 months), my lower left testicle has started to hurt. It's not an intolerable pain, just a very constant and annoying one. Sometimes it's sharp, but mostly its a dull pain that can last from 5 minutes to 5 hours at a time; and I feel this pain every day.
It starts in my lower left testicle and moves up to my groin area and my lower abdomen area.

I originally thought this is normal, and will eventually pass, but it has been too long and now im starting to worry. PLEASE HELP.

background:
I am a 19 year old student. I do no drugs, and I drink no alcohol. I have had sex a few times, but only with my girlfriend of 2 years with whom we lost our virginity together. I take prescribed Nuvigil during the day, and prescribed Lunesta and Rozerem cocktail at night. (Yes, I have really messed up sleeping problems).

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• ok... so for the past 4 months or so, whenever I ejaculate, my semen has a red tint to it. Sometimes its dark red (dried blood) and sometimes its bright red (fresh blood I guess)...nonetheless, I am ejaculating a lot of blood.Recently (in the past 2 months), my lower left testicle has started to hurt. It's not an intolerable pain, just a very constant and annoying one. Sometimes it's sharp, but mostly its a dull pain that can last from 5 minutes to 5 hours at a time; and I feel this pain every day. It starts in my lower left testicle and moves up to my groin area and my lower abdomen area.I originally thought this is normal, and will eventually pass, but it has been too long and now im starting to worry. PLEASE HELP.background:I am a 19 year old student. I do no drugs, and I drink no alcohol. I have had sex a few times, but only with my girlfriend of 2 years with whom we lost our virginity together. I take prescribed Nuvigil during the day, and prescribed Lunesta and Rozerem cocktail at night. (Yes, I have really messed up sleeping problems).I would get into a urologist, blood should not be there and you need to learn why before it is worse.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement