Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

genital warts wont go away-please help!!!

Posted In: Sexual conditions 24 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 7, 2007
  • 10:08 AM

I was diagnosed with genita warts three months ago and they still have not went away!!! I am using the aldera cream, and going to see the doc every month. He says it looks better, but NONE of them have went away and I am still getting newer smaller ones an different areas!!! Please, does anyone have some tips to get rid of them??? PLEASE help!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion

24 Replies:

• Ask for lazer treatment
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 7, 2007
    • 02:34 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have the same problem!! and I heared the lazer treatment is almost $5000 dollars or more!! somebody please post if you have any answers for this problem. Thank you.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • You can try to boost your immune system to help the body suppress the virus.
  • Can you describe the warts? Do they have pus in them or are they hard bumps? I have bumps around my anus and I am worried it might be warts.
    jellybean3009 3 Replies Flag this Response
  • Have your doctor suggested laser treatment? It's painful afterwards but it works (for a while), until they show up again. It is says that when your immune system's down, the symptoms appear.
    KnowSUMthings 153 Replies Flag this Response
  • You can also freeze or burn them off ask your doctor about it they usually know all the latest and best treatments. oh and boosting your immune system will help.
    wallarookiller 12 Replies Flag this Response
  • My doctor just came in with a small cup of liquid nitrogen and touched the wart I had about 3 times with it. It kinda hurt but im glad I did it. The wart looked the same for the next 1-2 days and I got discouraged. Then it almost immediately went away after that. The Aldara cream did absolutely nothing for me and the doctor didn't seem to believe that I had been using it exactly as perscribed.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 8, 2008
    • 05:58 AM
    Flag this Response
  • go to another doctor who will treat them by freezing or laser..
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • February 9, 2008
    • 06:59 AM
    Flag this Response
  • If you continue to use the laser treatment you will eventually have scaring.What I have found that works (slowly) though effectively is applying white vinegar several times a day directly upon the warts. A quicker though more painful approach is to tape tissue paper soaked in vinegar directly over the wart until it disappears depending upon its size in 1-3 months.The US government has banned the sale of potassium permanganate since it can be mixed with hydrogen peroxide into a bomb, but daily sit-baths of 30 minutes will make them go away.Multiple daily applications of hydrogen peroxide upon the wart will dry them out too.Increase your diet of onion, garlic and citrus fruits, while swallowing 2-3 teaspoonful of vinegar before eating to reduce the chance of warts in the mouth, tongue and to leach more vitamins and minerals from the food you eat.
  • Diet and exercise, laser treatments might help and try condolox.
    Clinical_Advisor 6 Replies Flag this Response
  • actually, potassium permanganate has not been banned. I sell it here in my office as part of water treatment conditioning systems. LOL But you certianly dont want to use it on your skin, it turns it purple.
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• I was diagnosed with genita warts three months ago and they still have not went away!!! I am using the aldera cream, and going to see the doc every month. He says it looks better, but NONE of them have went away and I am still getting newer smaller ones an different areas!!! Please, does anyone have some tips to get rid of them??? PLEASE help!!! well i have the same prob it is inberasing! my bf gave them to me well now he is my ex and now i cant bring myself to ever having sex again. well i have been using wortral spray stuff and i use it all the time like i am saposed to and it looks like its making them smaller and then i discovered more small ones so i hope it will make it go away.and i herd that using that freez stuff that is used for normal worts helps too or that home stuff that berns them off it works for the ones that are starting but not for the bigger ones so use the viniger. something els too im going through lots of stuff in my persanal life i think stress makes them start growing. if u have any hints u fine help me!!!!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 1, 2009
    • 01:41 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Consult the right a doctor. Homeopathic solution called Wartrol Homeopathic Genital Wart Relief, which reports show is proving to be a reliable, safe, easy to use, effective genital warts treatment for both male and female genital warts.
    Zachariah 2 Replies
    • February 8, 2010
    • 06:23 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I ripped mine off at the root. It hurt like ***l and bled alot but eventually they went away. I haven't had any symptoms in a couple years.
  • I was diagnosed with genita warts three months ago and they still have not went away!!! I am using the aldera cream, and going to see the doc every month. He says it looks better, but NONE of them have went away and I am still getting newer smaller ones an different areas!!! Please, does anyone have some tips to get rid of them??? PLEASE help!!!HOME REMEDY: Dry ice that can be purchased at some grocery stores. A small piece can be held with three large matches or toothpicks kept together with a rubber band. Hold the dry ice on a wart intermittently so as to keep the wart frozen for a while. A scab will form and the skin should be back to normal within 10 days. Reinfestation can be slowed by gliding dry ice over the skin slowly every couple of weeks. The skin will turn white momentarily and you won't have pain or side effects. Warts freeze faster than the surrounding skin. Good luck.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 14, 2010
    • 08:34 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Diet and exercise, laser treatments might help and try condolox.Im having the same problem, i think i have got genital warts of someone i have been sleeping with but he has been sleeping with different people inbetween. Ever since i slept with him i was itchy, and had a bloody discharge, today i found a wart/spot on the outside of my vagina, and i dont want to go to the doctor, so im trying to find home remedies. Does anyone know anything that actually works ?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 2, 2010
    • 06:43 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Go to this site and get some of there product. http://www.wart-mole-removal.com/?mv_pc=pitI have used it several times on genital warts. They may re-appear elswhere but you can always get more of this stuff. I recommend using it as soon as they start growing. Its the only effective product I have found that you can buy over the counter without even consulting a doctor and lets face it we all know wot warts look like. Im %100 certain it will work for you. Best of luck
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 2, 2011
    • 09:36 AM
    Flag this Response
  • my sister used oxyfend zerowarts its a topical ointment, it was really effective my sisters warts were gone after several applications of the ointment, and try also to read this, www.zerowarts.com contains lots of information about warts.
  • HPV is a silent menace that can affect anyone of us if we aren't careful. I should know because I was infected with genital warts a few years back. It was too late, a vaccine could have protected me or I could have been more careful with my sexual health. But the damage had been done. Little did I know that I was going to discover OxyFend (www.zerowarts.co.uk), a topical treatment for genital warts. Soon after using it regularly my genital warts cleared. I feel like I was given a second chance with that HPV scare. Today, proud to say I am more responsible and I have no plans of wandering off another path anytime soon.
    kathiepeterson6 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • In my thorough research.. Tea Tree Oil for home remedies and Oxyfend cream for tropical products tested and proven to treat and remove warts. For some people, they combined the two treatments for more effectiveness. I wrote an article about Genital Warts Treatment and if it's already published.. i will posted the link here. Hope this idea helps you! :)
    nicason 3 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement