Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Water Blisters on my finger knuckles????

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: FixMEdoc
  • February 7, 2007
  • 01:18 AM

Okay...something odd here. Yesterday, while hand-washing some clothes, I felt a stinging pain in my finger and looked to find that there was a clear fluid filled blister on the top of the joint or knuckle closest to the tip of my middle finger. Since I use the oven a lot(for making reborn babies...dolls..I know that it sounds morbid :D but they look cute in the end)...anyway, I thought I must've burned it. I noticed that in the same place on the index finger next to it, there was also a water blister...Could've burned them both, I guessed.

Today, when I went to wash some dishes, the one I'd first noticed, had burst, and was quite painful, so I went to put a Band-Aid on it. When I went to put it on, turning on the light, I realized that many of my fingers(including all of them on the other hand...even my thumb) had either a sore red spot on them(and felt like the spot above your heel in a pair of some new shoes:) ) and others had blisters that were raised due to watery fluid beneath them and looked like a typical 2nd degree burn(and felt like the back of your heel if you left the house, before realizing that those shoes just weren't gonna cut it :eek: ). All are on the knuckle of the first finger joint from the top.

Also, my joints have felt painful and stiff today in my fingers and toes.
I found some info where people had yellow or clear filled blisters that they described as "tiny" or "pinhead", but these are not that small- More like the size of a BB to a pencil eraser.
What the heck is going on :confused: ??????

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement