Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

muscle spasm all the time, my feet and back of leg numb.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 22, 2011
  • 11:25 PM

I am having muscle spasm to such a point I can not drive anymore. I have been to the doctor and he keeps sending my for x-rays. I have asked for a MRI but he wants me to do physical therapy. I keep having these pain in my upper part of my leg. I fell about 3 months ago and this all started. I don't what to do at this point. I don't know if I should be seeing a neuro surgent or vascular. I was wondering if I had a blood clot in my leg. If anymore could help me I would appreciate it. My doctor is not doing anything for me.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• I am having muscle spasm to such a point I can not drive anymore. I have been to the doctor and he keeps sending my for x-rays. I have asked for a MRI but he wants me to do physical therapy. I keep having these pain in my upper part of my leg. I fell about 3 months ago and this all started. I don't what to do at this point. I don't know if I should be seeing a neuro surgent or vascular. I was wondering if I had a blood clot in my leg. If anymore could help me I would appreciate it. My doctor is not doing anything for me. what body part did you fall on??? your Butt? do some research on Piriformis Syndrome....it 's a muscle deep in your buttocks.... sounds alot like that.Good luck
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I am having muscle spasm to such a point I can not drive anymore. I have been to the doctor and he keeps sending my for x-rays. I have asked for a MRI but he wants me to do physical therapy. I keep having these pain in my upper part of my leg. I fell about 3 months ago and this all started. I don't what to do at this point. I don't know if I should be seeing a neuro surgent or vascular. I was wondering if I had a blood clot in my leg. If anymore could help me I would appreciate it. My doctor is not doing anything for me.Have they tested you for Restless Leg Syndrome?
    jackrorabbit 113 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?

Advertisement