Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

headache, fatigue, body aches, skin sensitivity, nausea

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 4, 2011
  • 03:01 PM

I've always been a very healthy person, but I've felt horrible for the past 5 days. I thought, maybe, I had the flu, but I don't think thats my prob. From the moment I wake up in the morning, I have a terrible headache, that feels like a band of preasure above my eyes and around my head. I'm very weak, & nauseous. I have a nervous or shaky feeling. My skin is sensitive to the touch, and my joints ache. At times my skin feels like its burning. A couple days have been better than a few, but for the most part, I feel bad all day. Yesterday, I felt like I was going to pass out. That nauseaous, weak feeling resulted in me vomiting. Vomiting actually made me feel better...It seemed to release some of the preasure in my head. I've had a fever on and off, but its not consistent. I'm beginning to get a lil' worried, because this isn't normal, & I have a bad feeling about these symptoms. If I'm not better by Monday, I'm going to see a doctor, but for now, I was wondering, "does anyone have a clue what's going on with me?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement