Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

headache, fatigue, body aches, skin sensitivity, nausea

Posted In: Skin conditions 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 4, 2011
  • 03:01 PM

I've always been a very healthy person, but I've felt horrible for the past 5 days. I thought, maybe, I had the flu, but I don't think thats my prob. From the moment I wake up in the morning, I have a terrible headache, that feels like a band of preasure above my eyes and around my head. I'm very weak, & nauseous. I have a nervous or shaky feeling. My skin is sensitive to the touch, and my joints ache. At times my skin feels like its burning. A couple days have been better than a few, but for the most part, I feel bad all day. Yesterday, I felt like I was going to pass out. That nauseaous, weak feeling resulted in me vomiting. Vomiting actually made me feel better...It seemed to release some of the preasure in my head. I've had a fever on and off, but its not consistent. I'm beginning to get a lil' worried, because this isn't normal, & I have a bad feeling about these symptoms. If I'm not better by Monday, I'm going to see a doctor, but for now, I was wondering, "does anyone have a clue what's going on with me?

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• I've always been a very healthy person, but I've felt horrible for the past 5 days. I thought, maybe, I had the flu, but I don't think thats my prob. From the moment I wake up in the morning, I have a terrible headache, that feels like a band of preasure above my eyes and around my head. I'm very weak, & nauseous. I have a nervous or shaky feeling. My skin is sensitive to the touch, and my joints ache. At times my skin feels like its burning. A couple days have been better than a few, but for the most part, I feel bad all day. Yesterday, I felt like I was going to pass out. That nauseaous, weak feeling resulted in me vomiting. Vomiting actually made me feel better...It seemed to release some of the preasure in my head. I've had a fever on and off, but its not consistent. I'm beginning to get a lil' worried, because this isn't normal, & I have a bad feeling about these symptoms. If I'm not better by Monday, I'm going to see a doctor, but for now, I was wondering, "does anyone have a clue what's going on with me?Hello, My advice would be to see a doctor and have him check for a tick borne illness. People often have more than one. The symptoms you describe sound like many things but one could be Anaplasmosis or Ehrlichiosis. Often people never see the tick.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 16, 2011
    • 07:39 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have been having these symptoms for about 2 days now and it is starting to interfere with my school and work. At times I feel like I just want to lay in my bed and not move for days but other times I feel almost like normal. Did you ever find out what was causing your symptoms?Rachel
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I've always been a very healthy person, but I've felt horrible for the past 5 days. I thought, maybe, I had the flu, but I don't think thats my prob. From the moment I wake up in the morning, I have a terrible headache, that feels like a band of preasure above my eyes and around my head. I'm very weak, & nauseous. I have a nervous or shaky feeling. My skin is sensitive to the touch, and my joints ache. At times my skin feels like its burning. A couple days have been better than a few, but for the most part, I feel bad all day. Yesterday, I felt like I was going to pass out. That nauseaous, weak feeling resulted in me vomiting. Vomiting actually made me feel better...It seemed to release some of the preasure in my head. I've had a fever on and off, but its not consistent. I'm beginning to get a lil' worried, because this isn't normal, & I have a bad feeling about these symptoms. If I'm not better by Monday, I'm going to see a doctor, but for now, I was wondering, "does anyone have a clue what's going on with me?I would encourage you to see the doctor and have him/her run whatever tests they think are necessary. HOWEVER!! If their diagnosis does not satisfy you, I have one question: do you have a pet or have you been around a pet that might have a parasitic infestation in their ear? My friend has these types of symptoms and we believe it happened as a result of being splattered in the eye as she was trying to treat her dog's ear infestation. It took us months to come to that realization.
    forafriend 5 Replies Flag this Response
  • I would encourage you to see the doctor and have him/her run whatever tests they think are necessary. HOWEVER!! If their diagnosis does not satisfy you, I have one question: do you have a pet or have you been around a pet that might have a parasitic infestation in their ear? My friend has these types of symptoms and we believe it happened as a result of being splattered in the eye as she was trying to treat her dog's ear infestation. It took us months to come to that realization.my friend stopped taking antibiotics, started taking probiotics, is taking a parasite cleanse, garlic tablets, vitamin c (15,000 mg/day orally plus vitamin c infusions by IV twice/week), and she will start hydrogen peroxide infusions next week. she is starting to improve--finally!! less tingly/burning skin, less of a poisoned feeling with near passing out episodes, more energy, less cramping, intestines "unknotting". i encourage you to see a doctor and ask about having your blood cultured for yeast/fungus or have a place that has tingly skin biopsied for the same. we believe my friend has systemic cadidiasis. it is very serious but treatable.
  • Hello, My advice would be to see a doctor and have him check for a tick borne illness. People often have more than one. The symptoms you describe sound like many things but one could be Anaplasmosis or Ehrlichiosis. Often people never see the tick.my friend has these symptoms and has concluded that fungus from her dog's ear infection last fall got in her tear ducts when the dog shook her head and a glob splattered her eye. another person with the same symptoms tested positive for systemic fungus/yeast. it is called candidiasis. my friend stopped taking antibiotics, started probiotics, takes garlic tablets, 15,000mg vit.c daily, 10 grams vit. c by IV infusion biweekly, is taking a parasite cleanse, and has cut sugar, dairy, nonorganic meat, and simple carbs like pasta, bread, rice from her diet. she eats organic meat, fruit, and veggies. she is going to start IV hydrogen peroxide infusions monday. she is finally experiencing some relief/improvement. her intestines are "unknotting", her skin crawlies are less intense, and her episodes where she feels poisoned and is about to pass out are lighter. ask your doctor about systemic candidiasis. blood cultures should show it, or skin/muscle biopsies of the tingly places
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement