Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Tingling underneath skull

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 28, 2007
  • 08:39 AM

Tingling underneath skull is what I am curious about...

Here is a bit of my background: For the last 6 1/2 years. I have been a bit medically challenged. Started getting migraine heasaches - (light sensitivity, vomiting), extremely painful menses, infertility, 2 ectopic pregnancies (tubes removed), ring ears, earaches (pain and itching, migraines with instense neck pains, IBS, chest pains, fatigue that comes on suddenly with a full body of heaviness, fatty tumors following my left ribcage (ocassionally painful - 4 years nothing appeared on an xray), tingling beneath the skull o(n the top right side), arm pain, trouble sleeping and of course trouble waking once asleep... I am sure there is more to list, but my battery is close to expiring. I also workout regularly, drink lots of water and eat healthy. :)

In addition, I have a terrible time with doctors. I have had years of just trying to deal with infertility - to avail (planning to try one last time this summer), and addressing stomach issues finally diagnosed as IBS. I have taken a year off from doctors so far and I curious if this is something that I should have addressed or if it something that is of no concern.

Tingling Brain

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• look up endometriosis
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 28, 2007
    • 04:25 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Look up endometriosis is good advice. Then find a natural health pro that can deal with it effectively, instead ofjust scraping out tissue and never really dealing with the cause.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 28, 2007
    • 04:38 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Endometriosis is a good start. I agree. Also, if you do find out that you have Endometriosis (it is only diagnosed by Laparoscopy) that may not be the only cause of your problem. You might possibly have another underlying disorder (those that have Endometriosis usually have an underlying immune problem) such as thyroid, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, there are many others. Also, I would advise (if you do find out that you have Endometriosis) for you to go on a yeast free diet.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 28, 2007
    • 06:19 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have had 3 laproscopic surgeries and even though I have som scar tissue on the frontal side they have insisted that I do not have Endo. The first surgery was in 2002 to remove scar tissue that had practically tied my left tube in a knot. At the same time my docotr removed som scar tissue from some surrounding organs. The second time was in 2003 in the 7th week of a ectopic pregancy. My tube was removed and still no sign of Endo. The third time was in 2005 for a tubal in the 7th week again. It was very strange and I had no similar syptoms to the pervious until the day of surgery. Again, I was told no sign of Endo. The last surgery was quite a shocker since the ectopic developed immediately following our first failed IVF.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 28, 2007
    • 07:49 PM
    Flag this Response
  • look up adenomyosis
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 29, 2007
    • 02:27 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement