Discussions By Condition: Female sexual conditions

Why are my boobs getting bigger?

Posted In: Female sexual conditions 78 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 28, 2007
  • 01:49 AM

I am 18 years old and NOT pregnant though I am sexually active. Ever since my boyfriend and I have started having sex, I noticed that my boobs have been getting bigger. My boobs have not grown since I was about 14. Are there any other causes that I do not know of?

Reply Flag this Discussion

78 Replies:

• If you've gained a little weight there is a possibility of your breasts getting biggr. It could also be a change in your hormones causing them to grow.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 13, 2007
    • 11:37 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Women Continue Developing Until They Are About 25 Years Old,hormone Fluctuations And Weight Gain Can Increase Their Size.Are You Sure You Are Not Pregnant?for Example When Was Your Last Menstrual Period?And If At All Possible Could I Have Some Of Your New Extra Breast!!!lol Mine Are On The Small Side.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 24, 2007
    • 05:37 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I am 25 soon to be 26 and my breasts are also getting bigger... I don't know why I had my period last month and will be starting again soon but I have gone from a C cup to a D??? Can anyone tell me why?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • did u get your period?if not are you pregnant.if not get your hormone levels checked
    rebeccamc 40 Replies Flag this Response
  • Same thing with me =| could the pill maybe make them grow due to hormone increases or something?x
  • I'm 18, not pregnant, currently mentrating and my bf moved away so we're not having sex as often. My boobs are getting noticeably bigger. I saw him today for the first time in about a week and he couldn't believe the size of them. I was barely a C but now I don't even fit my sports bra.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 20, 2008
    • 03:42 AM
    Flag this Response
  • i was wondering the same thing... I'm pretty positive i'm NOT pregnant and everyone's been commenting on how my breasts have been getting more plump ... not that i'm complaining so much, just worried!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 1, 2008
    • 08:48 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I am 46 years old and have had a 34B all my adult hood, 18 months ago I started to grow and grow and grow, I am now a 34 double D, yes you heard me right! I have not substantial weight gain, except up top. If you have any ideas on how to get rid of these without a knife, let me know!
  • Judy,If you find out why your boobs are getting bigger and a non-surgical way to reduce them let me know! I am 43, had my tubes tied in December and my chest has gone from a 32 full B to a full 32D. I hate these! I am very athletic and really want to get rid of these... I have seen some pills advertised on the internet... do you know if they work and if they are safe?Bev
  • okay so i'm only 17 and my boobs are like growing crazy in the last two days. i'm a really short girl so idk how they are getting bigger cause i havent grown. but i have been having sex with my boyfriend. i know im not pregnant so could it be having sex?
  • I am 46 years old and have had a 34B all my adult hood, 18 months ago I started to grow and grow and grow, I am now a 34 double D, yes you heard me right! I have not substantial weight gain, except up top. If you have any ideas on how to get rid of these without a knife, let me know!Did you find out why? I am 35 and the same thing is happening. I have been to the Dr. several times. My DHEA hormone level is high but don't understand why they are getting bigger. I'm busting out my size D bra's now and have dieting to try and get them back down. I have lost 18 lbs. and my boobs are still growing.
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Hi, I only have one bigger boob, my left one. I have been dealing with it growing for 3 years but it always grew then stopped and it wasn't noticable enough for anyone to take me seriously despite my complaints of discomfort. (That's including the doctors and my mother.) When I was 18 my hormones went out of whack. I was in an abusive relatioship, he bit me so hard I have a scar: on the nipple of my left breast. I'm 21 now and my left breast has increased three cup sizes in three years. That might sound reasonable, i'm not sure, but I've gone from a C cup to a full D just this summer. So all in all I have a full D and a B. Literally in a month and a half, actually. I do not fit into any of my bras. The worst of that time was when I went to bed and woke up 9hrs later with a noticeably bigger boob. For the full three years I've had itching, pain and other wierd sensations like little fire ants doing their stuf inside of my breast. My stats are: aged 21, on the pill(i do have hormone issues but have no definate condition, the boob was growing like crazy before i started the pill), i am sexually active with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years(I definately traded up ^_^). I really don't know what's going on and I'm super tired of it and an emotional wreck , mostly because I'm feeling all of this an just having to deal with it while everyone who's supposed to know is acting like I'm just crazy and over reacting. Plz help me if you can.- Today I did an ultrasound on the thing and was basically told I have an old boob. The ulrtasound lady(radiographer?) told me that what was going on was that whole fatty-replaced breast tissue thing that happens when we girls get older. I just want to know what that has to do, why is it happening to one side of my freshly 21 yearold chest. Begging for any input on this. If anyone knows anything please, please share.p.s.- my last period was nearly 21 days ago, and Im not preggers, I wish I was. Thanks.
    Bugsicat 1 Replies
    • August 23, 2008
    • 02:28 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Yeah Im 20, going to be 21 in January and my boobs have gotten slightly bigger. Mainly just fitting more into my 36B's a lot better then they usually do.I had my period last month, from October 3-7. Today is November 5th, and my period should be occuring soon. If anything Im only 2 days late so far. I highly doubt I am pregnant, but Im beginning to worry and I do know stress delays your period as well.I figure its just my hormones. But Idk.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 6, 2008
    • 04:53 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I just turned 19, and my boobs are getting bigger. I am on the pill and I started taking it 3 years ago. Before I started taking the pill, I was a 32A (mosquito bites, i know) and when I started taking the pill I gained weight, about 7 lbs so my cup size went up to 32B. So now, 3 years later, my weight has gone down about 7 lbs, back to what it was, but my boobs started getting bigger and more tender about 2 weeks ago so my boyfriend started freaking out saying I was prego, I'm definitely not pregnant since I'm having my period like normal right now. I'm sure it wasn't because of my period...what the ***l is going on?? I've lost weight but my boobs are getting bigger. I'm not complaining but I'm concerned.Stephanie
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 27, 2008
    • 03:11 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi, I only have one bigger boob, my left one. I have been dealing with it growing for 3 years but it always grew then stopped and it wasn't noticable enough for anyone to take me seriously despite my complaints of discomfort. (That's including the doctors and my mother.) When I was 18 my hormones went out of whack. I was in an abusive relatioship, he bit me so hard I have a scar: on the nipple of my left breast. I'm 21 now and my left breast has increased three cup sizes in three years. That might sound reasonable, i'm not sure, but I've gone from a C cup to a full D just this summer. So all in all I have a full D and a B. Literally in a month and a half, actually. I do not fit into any of my bras. The worst of that time was when I went to bed and woke up 9hrs later with a noticeably bigger boob. For the full three years I've had itching, pain and other wierd sensations like little fire ants doing their stuf inside of my breast. My stats are: aged 21, on the pill(i do have hormone issues but have no definate condition, the boob was growing like crazy before i started the pill), i am sexually active with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years(I definately traded up ^_^). I really don't know what's going on and I'm super tired of it and an emotional wreck , mostly because I'm feeling all of this an just having to deal with it while everyone who's supposed to know is acting like I'm just crazy and over reacting. Plz help me if you can.- Today I did an ultrasound on the thing and was basically told I have an old boob. The ulrtasound lady(radiographer?) told me that what was going on was that whole fatty-replaced breast tissue thing that happens when we girls get older. I just want to know what that has to do, why is it happening to one side of my freshly 21 yearold chest. Begging for any input on this. If anyone knows anything please, please share.p.s.- my last period was nearly 21 days ago, and Im not preggers, I wish I was. Thanks.HiyaOne breast bigger then the other?? Im the sameIm 19 and currently my right breast isnt growing, im having corrective plastic surgery on it =/ i dunno whats up with me either, growth problem the surgeon saidI have the same growth issue down on my labias too, the right is ALOT bigger -_- im so insecure from all my problems it sucks
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 22, 2009
    • 00:17 AM
    Flag this Response
  • okay so i'm only 17 and my boobs are like growing crazy in the last two days. i'm a really short girl so idk how they are getting bigger cause i havent grown. but i have been having sex with my boyfriend. i know im not pregnant so could it be having sex?I have heard that having sex can make boobs bigger but not to all. Because sex makes female body more matured. It's not a problem actually many girls taking Female Libido Supplement just to have a bigger boobs.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 24, 2009
    • 11:28 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hello, I am also having the same problem. I'm 41 and have always had a 34B size but in the last 4 months mine have been getting bigger also, I'm now a full 34C. I can't understand why. I would like to go back to a B cup:~(
  • I am 46 years old and have had a 34B all my adult hood, 18 months ago I started to grow and grow and grow, I am now a 34 double D, yes you heard me right! I have not substantial weight gain, except up top. If you have any ideas on how to get rid of these without a knife, let me know!Dear Judy the same thing with me. I have always been a small 34B but in the last 4 months I have gone up to a full 34C. I'm 41 and not happy about getting larger boobs:~(
  • I am 36, married and have a three year old. My breasts have grown so large that I am contemplating a breast reduction. Most my life I have been a 34C, when I was at my most pregnant and nursing I wore a size 36E. Now, I am 50lbs lighter (from when I was pregnant and nursing) and I now wear a size 32G. Yep, a 32G. There has got to be a common reason why so many woman are experiencing growth in their breasts when we should be done with this phase of becoming a woman. Buying a swimsuit that would fit my breasts was a nightmare for Spring vacation with my family this month. If anyone is interested in where I ended finding a cute swimsuit let me know and I'll fill you in on what I was able to find online that wasn't "old lady" looking.
  • I am 36, married and have a three year old. My breasts have grown so large that I am contemplating a breast reduction. Most my life I have been a 34C, when I was at my most pregnant and nursing I wore a size 36E. Now, I am 50lbs lighter (from when I was pregnant and nursing) and I now wear a size 32G. Yep, a 32G. There has got to be a common reason why so many woman are experiencing growth in their breasts when we should be done with this phase of becoming a woman. Buying a swimsuit that would fit my breasts was a nightmare for Spring vacation with my family this month. If anyone is interested in where I ended finding a cute swimsuit let me know and I'll fill you in on what I was able to find online that wasn't "old lady" looking.I can imagine your husband isn't complaining. ;) Maybe it's God's way to spice things up in the relationship. :D
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement