I am 19 and a female. I have been sick since August 2010 and no doctor has been able to figure out what is wrong. I am at my witts end, i don't know how much longer I can take this. Any suggestions would be great!
- severe left flank pain that radiates to the back and sometimes on the right side. pain is always there, never goes away
- blood in urine continuously since august
- bacteria in urine
- white blood cells in urine
- nauseated all the time
- painful headaches
- random bouts of diarrhea and vomitting
- severe fatigue
- pain whenever i need to urinate
- saw nephrologist, ruled out anything to do with kidneys
- seeing urologist, cystoscopy was clean, still can't figure out where blood is coming from
- ultrasound - gallbladder was okay, pelvic okay, kidneys ok, bladder okay
- CT was okay, showed some swelling of stomach
- MRI was ok
- taken 5 different antibiotics to clear bacteria in urine, didn't work
- had a barium enema in the past, identified IBS, but did not have this problem before from the Ibs
- been in emerg probably 20 times since august 2010 for the severe pain
between the ER visits and regular doctors i have probably seen over 10 doctors now, and no one can figure out what is wrong with me. i am only 19 and i have had to put off college, quit my job, have no social life, and pretty much be confined to my room because i am in so much pain all the time. if you have any ideas, please please let me know. thank you!
Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.
With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,