I am 19 and a female. I have been sick since August 2010 and no doctor has been able to figure out what is wrong. I am at my witts end, i don't know how much longer I can take this. Any suggestions would be great!
- severe left flank pain that radiates to the back and sometimes on the right side. pain is always there, never goes away
- blood in urine continuously since august
- bacteria in urine
- white blood cells in urine
- nauseated all the time
- painful headaches
- random bouts of diarrhea and vomitting
- severe fatigue
- pain whenever i need to urinate
- saw nephrologist, ruled out anything to do with kidneys
- seeing urologist, cystoscopy was clean, still can't figure out where blood is coming from
- ultrasound - gallbladder was okay, pelvic okay, kidneys ok, bladder okay
- CT was okay, showed some swelling of stomach
- MRI was ok
- taken 5 different antibiotics to clear bacteria in urine, didn't work
- had a barium enema in the past, identified IBS, but did not have this problem before from the Ibs
- been in emerg probably 20 times since august 2010 for the severe pain
between the ER visits and regular doctors i have probably seen over 10 doctors now, and no one can figure out what is wrong with me. i am only 19 and i have had to put off college, quit my job, have no social life, and pretty much be confined to my room because i am in so much pain all the time. if you have any ideas, please please let me know. thank you!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?