Discussions By Condition: General well-being

Blurred Vision, severe headaches, fatigue, brain fog - NEED HELP!

Posted In: General well-being 0 Replies
  • Posted By: curlysue123
  • January 20, 2011
  • 04:25 PM

I have been suffering for more than 2 months with the following symptoms:
Brain fog (can’t think clearly, can’t process things, difficult to even have conversations with people)

Blurry vision (everything is constantly blurry – I can’t see straight. Also very sensitive to fluorescent lights)
Fatigue (soooo exhausted. Sometimes it feels like I have taken a sleeping pill I can’t keep my head up)
Headaches (terrible headaches all over my head. The only thing that helps is advil cold and sinus)

I have gotten extensive bloodwork and tested for everything serious (all clear), MRI (clear), CT scan of sinuses (clear), eye exam (clear), adrenal functioning test (clear), been to a world-renowned endocrinologist who found nothing (I have hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s, but I am taking a low dose of synthroid and it is all being controlled), seen psychiatrists to make sure this could not be anxiety-related (I am not an anxious person), and gone gluten-free for 1 month to make sure it’s not a gluten intolerance. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT!!!! I am so frustrated and disheartened that this is happening to me. Has anyone gone through something similar or have any suggestions?????

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement