Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

chronic low grade fever

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: helpme
  • January 24, 2007
  • 01:02 AM

Hello All,
I would really appreciate someones input I have been suffering almost 2 years now with an illness of unknown origin,I have been tested for everything. HIV,HEP ABC,Sexually transmitted infections,lyme,cmv,heart,etc. My blood count is off I have high lympocyte high white blood cells,low netrophils been to mayo clinic in MINN,Drs there don't care or want to care. I have no appetite,my hair is falling out,dizziness,I don't look or feel like the same person. I am on the end of my rope. I have MS on top of this all I had a severe attack left me partially paralyzed put on steriods iv solumedrol and then this stuff with the low grade fever hit me. Chills,body aches,you name it I have it,fast heart,slow heart. I just want to know what is wrong. I had an MRI last few weeks they said they found a new lesion with inflmattion on it but they were questioning wheter it was the MS OR NOT. I am only 30 years old I just want to feel better. NO one listens to me. Please help I also wanted to add,i have skin problems,my body looks different shape,I have been tested for lupus and other autoimmune diseases to I would really appreciate some feedback as to where to go from here

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement