Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

cervical sebaceous cyst and genital sore

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 22, 2007
  • 07:04 AM

I went to the dr. approx. 2yrs ago with symptoms of a uti and yeast infection. The dr. said that I had bacterial vaginosis and a sebaceous cyst on my cervix. He proceeded to "drain" the cyst and prescribed an antibiotic. Two weeks later i was still having slight vaginal bleeding, but the odor was gone. Shortly after, the symptoms returned, as well as a painful sore on the labia. It was hard and red and then turned white and raised. My partner was never treated, and I just recently found out that he lied to me about a lot of insignificant things. He recently started discussing some of the risky behavior that he and his ex-wife shared. I am worried, because shortly after my problems started, he showed me some small red dots on the tip of his penis and said that his urine is dark and smells strong. He has bone pain and loss of appetite. He also feels weak. He has severe athletes foot, and soaks in the bathtub after I specifically told him that the fungus can spread. He also wears black nylon socks all of the time and refuses to wear white cotton socks. He also wears a poly/cotton blend underwear. Also, when my symptoms first appeared, I had a severe sore throat with hard putrid smelling white drainage from the tonsil area. The drainage was sort of impacted in my tonsil and would come out with a hard cough or if i pushed on it with a q-tip.
I also had a fever and chills. Is it possible that the "cyst" the dr saw was actually something else... syphillis, herpes etc., because approx 2 wks ago I got another sore and yesterday yet another one. The previous sores have all healed without scarring, but I am a Grandmother of two small children and I am afraid that I have a STD. Please help. I am so embarrassed, he won't go to the dr., we have broken up because of the constant lies, and I have recently lost my health insurance.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Please visit www.candidasupport.org and www.wholeapproach.com for info on candida. Candida can be transmitted through sex, though it is not a STD. Sounds like your ex boyfriend had this, and you might to. Also, continue getting tested for STD's for herpes and syphillus just to be sure. Here is what I suggest: get a good quality organic unsweetened yogurt and probiotic capsules at a health food store. Put two capsules probiotic in a couple tablespoons yogurt and insert into your vagina at night. Wear a cotton pad. Do this each night for about 2 weeks and your symptoms should improve. Also, take the probiotic orally. This will help build up your flora. Hope this helps and you stay away from that guy!Doctor of Oriental Medicine
    acuann 3,080 Replies
    • January 22, 2007
    • 04:31 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement