Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Left arm numbness, lightheadedness, plus other weird symptoms

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Male24
  • November 15, 2010
  • 09:15 AM

Hello,

I'll try to keep it short:
It started about a month ago, with a weird dizzyness and mild numbness in left arm. It only occurred at work (office work, on computer), when I was concentrating on something. It went away when I got home, or in weekend... didn't notice any of the symptoms.
It started manifesting in other places too, like when watching a movie, I would get lightheaded, and sometimes at night I would get some palpitations. It also felt sometimes like pressure in head and having trouble concentrating, but no (or rarely) headaches.
Now it manifests a bit differently, more importantly it happens all over, not just at work. I sometimes feel tingling on my face and scalp, followed by mild nausea, general sick feeling. I also feel it as lightheadedness, minor dizziness (no vertigo), the fatigue/numbess/mild pain in left arm is there all the time.
Recently it's happening almost all the time, especially when in front of PC reading or concentrating, I can barely work. The things that help me feel better are sports, or other more active/interactive occupations. I do not smoke, drink coffee, no green/black tea, I sleep (8-9 hours) and eat well, and I didn't have any history of any diseases. Blood pressure normal, or sometimes mildly high (130/90 max).
Other information: I talked to 3 doctors, none of them had any clear diagnosis, I took Mg, and Kali Phos. D12, even though my blood tests were okay.

Any ideas of what could it be, or what tests to take are welcome.
Thanks!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement