Discussions By Condition: Cardiovascular disease

Sharp pain in my right side of chest

Posted In: Cardiovascular disease 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 13, 2010
  • 00:27 AM

Hello. I would register but I'm currently at work so this would be faster. Anyways, last night around 7 pm I started having a sharp pain in the right side of my chest. I didn't get hit there or any blunt force trauma. At most, I rode my bike to the store for some water and used my bookbag to carry it home. It was fairly heavy.

It isn't constant but when I left or stretch out my right arm, twist to either side, stretch, run, bend down, or take a very deep breathe I have a sharp pain. The pain level varies to what extent I do the action. The more I twist to one side, the more it hurts for example.

I have never had this pain before. I am a 25 year old male whose job keeps me fairly active throughoutthe day but I do not exercise on a weekly basis. To make matters more problematic, I reside in Japan. I have alerted my supervisers about my condition.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm not freaking out about it but I know chest pains are not a laughing matter.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement