Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Itching little red bumps and white specks

Posted In: Skin conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 10, 2010
  • 03:46 PM

OK, these started a couple of months ago and they are HORRIBLE. It started with just a few of these little white specks in my clothes, which made me itch. They also show up in my bed.
They seem to come off of my whole body. I will put on clean or even brand new clothes and within a few minutes these little tiny white specks show up in my clothes, most often around the elastic of my underwear, but I also get many on my shoulders and back, also on my legs and arms. When I wake up there are always dozens of these things in my bed from head to toe, even when I am covered with clothes; socks, sweatpants, t-shirt and they still show up all around my legs even though they are covered with clothes which stumps me. They are white, round, and go from about a 5th of a MM up to a MM in size. They dont move and they dont look like bugs, but they sure as ***l do itch!

They seem to be in my hair as well since it itches and I have seen these little white specks fall out of my hair.

I have tried lice shampoo several times and while it seemed to help with the hair a little, it made the rest of my body WORSE. (I applied it all over since I thought I might have body lice.)

I have at least a hundred small, little red bumps all over me which itch. They are on my face, my back, my belly, my shoulders, my arms and my legs. It seems like the little things that fall off of me are bugs which bite me but I dont really know.

I even went to the doctor who said I have scabies and prescribed lindane lotion, which cost $130 for a little tube and didnt help me.

These things have made life HORRIBLE. I hope so bad someone can help me! I have seen other people report the same thing in other forums, but I havent seen any answers yet, and I really need help!

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Hi, here are some type of itchy skin bumps i have known. Hope it help. Red Skin Bumps When red colored skin bumps form it can be from a multitude of causes including developing pimples or acne, insect bites, eczema, chicken pox, psoriasis, folliculitis, and shingles but the most common reason for red skin bumps is your body reacting to an allergy. Allergies that cause red skin bumps range from food or medicine based allergies to pollen, dust mites or mold. Colorless Skin Bumps Colorless skin bumps are often insect bites but can also be developing acne or signs of problems underneath the skin. If the colorless bump itches then it is likely a mosquito bite or an allergy. If the bump is hard it may be a cyst or nodule under the skin. If the bump is under the skin you may want to get a biopsy if the bump is changing in size or reoccurring. Puss Filled Skin Bumps If you have skin bumps that are filled with puss it is important to determine the color of the puss. If it is clear puss then it might be eczema or a blister. If it is blood filled puss then it might be psoriasis or a bug bite. If it is white puss then it might be acne. If it is yellow puss it might be herpes or a bacterial or viral infection.For more about itchy skin bumps Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment you may see http://itchyskinbumps.com This website is dedicated to the most common causes for itchy skin bumps, detailed medical descriptions and other important skin bump diagnosis information.good luck!
    kenny1703 11 Replies
    • October 12, 2010
    • 08:55 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement