Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

My nerves are jumping all over my body!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 5, 2010
  • 01:41 AM

For some reason since Friday My nerves have been jumping every second of every day since. Today is Monday and it has not gone away but yet feels alot worse. You know if your really tired or you get scared your nerves inside your body will jump, well that is happening every single second. By the time I finish writing this it would of happened im sure over 100 or more times. Anyways, I feel nausous, tired, very very weak, and extremly exhausted. In the last year I had a baby 9 months ago through csection, had to get my gallbladder removed, have an enlarged liver for no reason, have 2 cysts in my thyroid, have weird periods as well as I loose blood clots all the time even when not menstrating. I suffer from depression and anxiety and it has been horrible since July 1st when my sons father was killed by a drunk driver. I suffer from extreme abdominal pains as well as weird tingling sensations inside my stomach and in my back. I have been suffering from numbness and timgling in my legs and feet as well as not being able to move then at some times but the doctors are unsure what is wrong. I have been misdiagnosed numerous times saying I have MS, Lupus, possible brain tumor and the list goes on and on. I am just so fed up with these doctors not knowing what is going on and now I have this going on. I have lost all faith in doctors as none of them can figure me out as I sit here with 3 children in pain every single day. My husband can be the only one to work and for me to get disability I need a doctor long enough to fll out the papers. My psychiatrist said he wanted me on disability but when I was pregnant I missed an appointment because I was in teh hospital with what they though was an angina attack but ended up being after 3 days in cardio ward my gallbladder presenting those symptoms. So he dismissed me as a patient and kept all my papers that I payed for from the hospitals which cost alot. Anyways, way off topic but I need to know what is causing this. I vomit every day, feel like passing out and the list goes on and on. Please hlep me figure out where this symptom is coming from and thank you so much!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement