Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Headache after ejaculation

Posted In: Sexual conditions 74 Replies
  • Posted By: BigRobby151
  • January 16, 2007
  • 07:44 AM

This just started happening around a week ago. No medical issues.. Just started out of the blue. After I masturbated, ejaculation, as usual happened. Instantly after ejaculation I got a horrible headache. The headache is one of the worst I've ever dealt with. First, I thought nothing of it, but as time went on.. It kept happening. Not only by myself, but with my girlfriend as well. The worst part is the first 10 minutes, and it slowly diminishes in around an hour long duration. The pain is a pounding pressure in the left area of my head, if that gives any insight? Anyone ever hear of anything like this?

Thanks for any input.

Reply Flag this Discussion

74 Replies:

• hope someone knows the answer for this because my boyfriend complains of the same thing and he ends up in a lot of pain for about 5-10 minutes after he has come.
    Nymphete 21 Replies Flag this Response
  • He might be allergic to his own hormones or endorphins or something else produced by the brain or glands during the act.NAET can test and correct that.naet.com
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have a possible answer concerning the orgasm headaches. If the causes I am describing a person can usually learn how not to do so. Sometimes such headaches are caused by a medical problem.The causes that can be corrected are three kinds of clenching. One kind of clenching is to sort of strain towards a harder erection with the muscles around the base of the penis. Females can do an equivilent clenching. This clenching, if noticed can be corected. Learn how to relax these muscles as orgasm approaches and the orgasm will be stronger and without headache. A second kind of clenching is an interior clenching somewhere in the muscles of the abdomin. A third clenching can be that of the jaw, facial and or neck muscles. These can cause terrible headaches. Another clenching that can cause painful spasms is that of the anus. I know about all these kinds of headaches from personal experience.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • This just started happening around a week ago. No medical issues.. Just started out of the blue. After I masturbated, ejaculation, as usual happened. Instantly after ejaculation I got a horrible headache. The headache is one of the worst I've ever dealt with. First, I thought nothing of it, but as time went on.. It kept happening. Not only by myself, but with my girlfriend as well. The worst part is the first 10 minutes, and it slowly diminishes in around an hour long duration. The pain is a pounding pressure in the left area of my head, if that gives any insight? Anyone ever hear of anything like this? Thanks for any input.Dear Sir,It is unbelievable for how big is the lack of information and knowledge in western countries regarding the ejaculation in terms of losing the sperm for men. You should never ejaculate (losing sperm) except when you want to have children. The technique to maintain the sperm during sexual contacts was known and developed from ancient times in eastern hemisphere at least and it is based on very simple and for some people sad FACT: by ejaculation the man/animal is dying. The complete explanation is not simple, but in short the sperm is most complex and precious human/animal substance, it is very similar in chemical composition with the brain and there is a tremendous effort for the body to create and deliver this precious substance. I say substance only to be short but in fact it is not a substance at all, is not a chemical compound is a conglomerate of millions of living beings!By losing sperm you will suffer the following:- the brain will diminish in size and functionality and at old age you will suffer of Parkinson disease;- sharp head ache;- loss of hair on head, teeth damages and loss;- loss of calcium in bones;- heart functional deterioration;- shorter and painful sexual contacts;- great loss of energy, many times trying to compensate with overeating; - the main energetic circuit which starts in sexual organs, goes up on back bone, hit the top of the brain and come back through mouth, tongue, thyroid, heart, navel and close again in the sexual organs, is the main engine of the body and this circuit is broken and the energy will be released outside instead of being used by the internal organs;- in time kidneys and prostate will be damage.To ask a doctor to remove the consequences of a bad behavior, against the laws and physics of your body, meantime continuing the bad behavior, is useless. The doctor will rid of you by giving you some drugs to shut down you nervous system in order to inhibit the pain but you will slowly die, your body will continue to decay until main organs will be affected and a bigger pain will come back. FYIBy controlling the ejaculation me and my wife have a very good health despite that we am in 40s, in 16 years of marriage we had our children when we planned for, no undesired pregnancy, not use of anticonceptionals. Anticonceptionals are chemicals which damage the internal endocrine balance and it is one of the reasons many North American women are fat and hysterical. You cannot play with internal glands secretion without taking a big risk. I still ejaculate 2-3 times per year because of negligence or imperfect control over the ejaculation. By controlling the ejaculation a normal sexual contact can be prolonged close to one hour since ejaculation is the reason for termination of a sexual contact.I wish you a better life,Andrei
  • Hi there,I had the same problem as you about 6 months ago It is called coital headaches.all i did was stop masturbating and having sex for about 3 weeks.all it is a few vens in your brain called AVM's these veins tend to have very weak walls and cant handle the high blood pressure and starts to leak. not to worry unless you have the headache for more then 48 hours.if you decide to take the 3 week challenge but cant handle it. you can masturbate or have sex but do it really slow!!! and take aspirin before and after because you want the vein to start to heal.if you have the headache for more than 48 hours go to the emergency roomTake care :),Ryan
  • Dear Sir,It is unbelievable for how big is the lack of information and knowledge in western countries regarding the ejaculation in terms of losing the sperm for men. You should never ejaculate (losing sperm) except when you want to have children. The technique to maintain the sperm during sexual contacts was known and developed from ancient times in eastern hemisphere at least and it is based on very simple and for some people sad FACT: by ejaculation the man/animal is dying. The complete explanation is not simple, but in short the sperm is most complex and precious human/animal substance, it is very similar in chemical composition with the brain and there is a tremendous effort for the body to create and deliver this precious substance. I say substance only to be short but in fact it is not a substance at all, is not a chemical compound is a conglomerate of millions of living beings!By losing sperm you will suffer the following:- the brain will diminish in size and functionality and at old age you will suffer of Parkinson disease;- sharp head ache;- loss of hair on head, teeth damages and loss;- loss of calcium in bones;- heart functional deterioration;- shorter and painful sexual contacts;- great loss of energy, many times trying to compensate with overeating; - the main energetic circuit which starts in sexual organs, goes up on back bone, hit the top of the brain and come back through mouth, tongue, thyroid, heart, navel and close again in the sexual organs, is the main engine of the body and this circuit is broken and the energy will be released outside instead of being used by the internal organs;- in time kidneys and prostate will be damage.To ask a doctor to remove the consequences of a bad behavior, against the laws and physics of your body, meantime continuing the bad behavior, is useless. The doctor will rid of you by giving you some drugs to shut down you nervous system in order to inhibit the pain but you will slowly die, your body will continue to decay until main organs will be affected and a bigger pain will come back. FYIBy controlling the ejaculation me and my wife have a very good health despite that we am in 40s, in 16 years of marriage we had our children when we planned for, no undesired pregnancy, not use of anticonceptionals. Anticonceptionals are chemicals which damage the internal endocrine balance and it is one of the reasons many North American women are fat and hysterical. You cannot play with internal glands secretion without taking a big risk. I still ejaculate 2-3 times per year because of negligence or imperfect control over the ejaculation. By controlling the ejaculation a normal sexual contact can be prolonged close to one hour since ejaculation is the reason for termination of a sexual contact.I wish you a better life,AndreiDo you also believe:Men who ejaculate once or more on a daily basis may eventually 'lose their minds', andExcessive male masturbation addles the mind, weakens the spine and leads to blindness. :eek:
    Beth56 272 Replies Flag this Response
  • Do you also believe: Men who ejaculate once or more on a daily basis may eventually 'lose their minds', andExcessive male masturbation addles the mind, weakens the spine and leads to blindness. :eek: LOL...had to laugh.......well that would explain the male species ! lol:D...........Joking Guys !...........nice one Beth !
    Tootsie 628 Replies Flag this Response
  • My husband used to always get a headache right afterwards, I don't know if this helps any, but, he had undiagnosed high blood pressure. He passed away nearly 3 years ago from a heart attack. I think I would suggest getting your BP taken.
    cookiepieces 9 Replies Flag this Response
  • hi guysi had same problem just like other guys mention here, headache, weakness, stress ect... i enjoyed and still enjoined sex. but for last some months i stop. and started eating nutritional diet and most importantly doing meditation. i am not talking any pills or going to Dr... i have made significant improvement. after year i will get back to sex again slowly and keep up with nutritional diet and meditation. and see what happens... i find this the safest, chipest, easiest way to cure ur medical problem, it's not quick fix but in longer time it will cure problem from it's roots. i know it's very hard to give up on sex, but you can reduce -- like if you having 10 times a week then you can have five times a week for month and then 3 times a week for month ect... but meditation is THE key, it's simple... just about 15 min a day. close ur eyes and bring ur concentration on breathing in and out. your mind will jump one thought to another, but slowly and gently bring you concentration on breathing. start with 5 min a day and as you get use to it, you can do it up to 30 min. REMEMBER BE PATIENT, it will be hard to start with but once you get use to it. it is best thing for health. dr. deepak chopra's book.
    meetsamir 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi there,I had the same problem as you about 6 months ago It is called coital headaches.all i did was stop masturbating and having sex for about 3 weeks.all it is a few vens in your brain called AVM's these veins tend to have very weak walls and cant handle the high blood pressure and starts to leak. not to worry unless you have the headache for more then 48 hours.if you decide to take the 3 week challenge but cant handle it. you can masturbate or have sex but do it really slow!!! and take aspirin before and after because you want the vein to start to heal.if you have the headache for more than 48 hours go to the emergency roomTake care :),RyanYou have to be careful of taking advise from non GPs. Otherwise, although Ryan is meaning well he just frightens people. Look up the information on medical websites or go to your doctor.Headaches after orgasm are uncommon (but not rare)and usually affect men in their early 20's and 35 to 45 age range. They don't quite know why though. It is where the blood vessels in part of the brain dilate suddenly from high blood pressure. They don't leak and there is no reason to worry unless you have a very rare aneurysm in the brain which you would now about anyway, and if you didn't, well the headache would be deadly and you wouldn't be looking on here to find out! I had them a few times when I was younger but couldn't find anyone else who had them. Thankfully they went after a few times and I never got them again. It wasn't until I was older that I found out what it was. They aren't serious. But if they continue for weeks go and see your GP.Just over-excitement and breathing too fast, raising your blood pressure.
  • While it is hard for folks who have never experienced anything like this to understand what is involved, some of the diagnosis here are actually way off.The reason why one experiences this headache is because of the extreme tension as in stretching or straining of muscles during ejaculation. Oddly enough, this kind of headache is more common in masturbation. Well, you get extremely tight (almost convulsive) in the act of masturbation, you actually excessively contract the your muscles and nerves much more than necessary. Unfortunately you hardly ever realize this until the pleasure is over.Try experimenting - Abstain from masturbation for a few days to give your muscles a chance to relax.The next time you masturbate, cautiously resolve not to get too carried away with the pleasure of coming. When you eventually come, try not to tighten up too hard; as a matter of fact, only work yourself up to just before you feel yourself coming then relax your muscles immediately (hard to do; but you can do it)We need to understand, there is no cure for this kind of headache as long as you allow yourself to be lost in the intense muscular contraction or tightness associated with coming. The lesser the frequency of masturbation, the less the headacheStrangely enough regular sex with your partner does not often conjure as much strain to the muscles as when masturbating.Enjoy your masturbation but be moderate about it. Rest 1 or 2 days in between.More than 1 or 2 ejaculations a day is unhealthy (forget those 4, 5 or more per day claims; the older you become the worse. Engage in regular sex with a partner. Those headaches can actually burst capillaries in your brains more esp if you have underlining issues like High BP - be careful - Trust me - women are the only God given antidote I know for this. (You'd also probably realize the more you masturbate the less interested you are in your partner sexually)
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• There are many references that suggests we need to ejaculate to invoke normal and sometimes up testosterone production. As per loosing calcium and etc it is highly dependent on your nutrition, yes if your nutrition is poor and you ejaculate too often then it will have some dire consequences. My personal experience of Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS) was mostly resolved without having to "quit" as you stated. People on this forum is not asking to quit or not quit but how to "fix" and attain help.Your suggestion might heed well in another forum but this one is simply asking help.Some people get POIS from "holding their breath and tighten a lot of their muscles" near the end of their ejaculation which causes lack of oxygen to the brain and builds blood pressure and also cause pain/stiffness and possible soreness (depends partially on what shape you are in). As a starting weightlifter about how they feel after a deadlift or squat, a lot forget their breathing and will experience similar symtoms. I am not suggesting this is everyone but some are experiencing POIS due to this. This is also why some folks expereince no POIS after regular sex because a lot of folks mostly hold breath and tighten during masterbation but not normally regular sex. I had to learn to relax...Normally I would not state my experience nor post on a forum but I thought your statement seemed too bias and unsupportive of the general public here and what they are asking.Dear Sir,It is unbelievable for how big is the lack of information and knowledge in western countries regarding the ejaculation in terms of losing the sperm for men. You should never ejaculate (losing sperm) except when you want to have children. The technique to maintain the sperm during sexual contacts was known and developed from ancient times in eastern hemisphere at least and it is based on very simple and for some people sad FACT: by ejaculation the man/animal is dying. The complete explanation is not simple, but in short the sperm is most complex and precious human/animal substance, it is very similar in chemical composition with the brain and there is a tremendous effort for the body to create and deliver this precious substance. I say substance only to be short but in fact it is not a substance at all, is not a chemical compound is a conglomerate of millions of living beings!By losing sperm you will suffer the following:- the brain will diminish in size and functionality and at old age you will suffer of Parkinson disease;- sharp head ache;- loss of hair on head, teeth damages and loss;- loss of calcium in bones;- heart functional deterioration;- shorter and painful sexual contacts;- great loss of energy, many times trying to compensate with overeating; - the main energetic circuit which starts in sexual organs, goes up on back bone, hit the top of the brain and come back through mouth, tongue, thyroid, heart, navel and close again in the sexual organs, is the main engine of the body and this circuit is broken and the energy will be released outside instead of being used by the internal organs;- in time kidneys and prostate will be damage.To ask a doctor to remove the consequences of a bad behavior, against the laws and physics of your body, meantime continuing the bad behavior, is useless. The doctor will rid of you by giving you some drugs to shut down you nervous system in order to inhibit the pain but you will slowly die, your body will continue to decay until main organs will be affected and a bigger pain will come back. FYIBy controlling the ejaculation me and my wife have a very good health despite that we am in 40s, in 16 years of marriage we had our children when we planned for, no undesired pregnancy, not use of anticonceptionals. Anticonceptionals are chemicals which damage the internal endocrine balance and it is one of the reasons many North American women are fat and hysterical. You cannot play with internal glands secretion without taking a big risk. I still ejaculate 2-3 times per year because of negligence or imperfect control over the ejaculation. By controlling the ejaculation a normal sexual contact can be prolonged close to one hour since ejaculation is the reason for termination of a sexual contact.I wish you a better life,Andrei
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 6, 2008
    • 07:18 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Dear Sir,It is unbelievable for how big is the lack of information and knowledge in western countries regarding the ejaculation in terms of losing the sperm for men. You should never ejaculate (losing sperm) except when you want to have children. The technique to maintain the sperm during sexual contacts was known and developed from ancient times in eastern hemisphere at least and it is based on very simple and for some people sad FACT: by ejaculation the man/animal is dying. The complete explanation is not simple, but in short the sperm is most complex and precious human/animal substance, it is very similar in chemical composition with the brain and there is a tremendous effort for the body to create and deliver this precious substance. I say substance only to be short but in fact it is not a substance at all, is not a chemical compound is a conglomerate of millions of living beings!By losing sperm you will suffer the following:- the brain will diminish in size and functionality and at old age you will suffer of Parkinson disease;- sharp head ache;- loss of hair on head, teeth damages and loss;- loss of calcium in bones;- heart functional deterioration;- shorter and painful sexual contacts;- great loss of energy, many times trying to compensate with overeating; - the main energetic circuit which starts in sexual organs, goes up on back bone, hit the top of the brain and come back through mouth, tongue, thyroid, heart, navel and close again in the sexual organs, is the main engine of the body and this circuit is broken and the energy will be released outside instead of being used by the internal organs;- in time kidneys and prostate will be damage.To ask a doctor to remove the consequences of a bad behavior, against the laws and physics of your body, meantime continuing the bad behavior, is useless. The doctor will rid of you by giving you some drugs to shut down you nervous system in order to inhibit the pain but you will slowly die, your body will continue to decay until main organs will be affected and a bigger pain will come back. FYIBy controlling the ejaculation me and my wife have a very good health despite that we am in 40s, in 16 years of marriage we had our children when we planned for, no undesired pregnancy, not use of anticonceptionals. Anticonceptionals are chemicals which damage the internal endocrine balance and it is one of the reasons many North American women are fat and hysterical. You cannot play with internal glands secretion without taking a big risk. I still ejaculate 2-3 times per year because of negligence or imperfect control over the ejaculation. By controlling the ejaculation a normal sexual contact can be prolonged close to one hour since ejaculation is the reason for termination of a sexual contact.I wish you a better life,Andreii resisted my ejaculation for nearly 2 years , what i need to do in order to get back in my previous health.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 17, 2008
    • 07:05 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Dear Sir,It is unbelievable for how big is the lack of information and knowledge in western countries regarding the ejaculation in terms of losing the sperm for men. You should never ejaculate (losing sperm) except when you want to have children.The basis for this is typically rooted in religion and not medical science. The technique to maintain the sperm during sexual contacts was known and developed from ancient times in eastern hemisphereTrue. This is often known as tantric intercourse, and preventing or prolonging orgasm can greatly improve sex. at least and it is based on very simple and for some people sad FACT: by ejaculation the man/animal is dying.This is not fact. It's not even logical. In mammals, ejaculation is a normal body function and is typically not harmful. Millions of years of evolution(or intelligent design, if you prefer) have improved the ability for mammals to procreate, and this includes regular ejaculation. The complete explanation is not simple, but in short the sperm is most complex and precious human/animal substance, it is very similar in chemical composition with the brain and there is a tremendous effort for the body to create and deliver this precious substance.Sperm has a similar chemical composition to every other cell in a mammals body. Hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, sulfur, and phosphorus make up 99% of the molecules in all living cells. The distribution of lipids, polysaccharides, proteins and nucleic acids does not vary greatly even among differentiated cells such as liver, kidney, brain, etc. Two key exceptions are muscle cells have a much higher protein content versus other soft tissue cells and fat cells have a much higher lipid content. I say substance only to be short but in fact it is not a substance at all, is not a chemical compound is a conglomerate of millions of living beings!Sperms are not living beings more than any other cell in your body is alive. The fact that they are genetically programmed to seek the chemical cues of an egg is no more intelligent or alive than a helper T cell in your blood triggers an immune response.By losing sperm you will suffer the following:- the brain will diminish in size and functionality and at old age you will suffer of Parkinson disease;Wrong.- sharp head ache;This is the only thing you've said that is even close to correct. There's a large number of reasons for headaches after orgasm, but this occurs in women and men alike. It can vary from neck/jaw muscle strain to hypoxia(holding breath trying to reach orgasm more easily) to aneurysms or AVR's.- loss of hair on head, teeth damages and loss;Now you're just making **** up.- loss of calcium in bones;no.- heart functional deterioration;Maybe, if you have preexisting heart condition such as heart valve prolapse. However, it's not the sex, but the aerobic activity that is damaging. Not everyone is healthy enough for sex, regardless of whether they orgasm. Anyone unsure if they are healthy enough for sex should see their doctor.- shorter and painful sexual contacts;Anyone who experiences pain in their genitals or abdomen during orgasm should seek medical attention.- great loss of energy, many times trying to compensate with overeating; Physical activity often causes hunger and loss of energy. It's called exercise.- the main energetic circuit which starts in sexual organs, goes up on back bone, hit the top of the brain and come back through mouth, tongue, thyroid, heart, navel and close again in the sexual organs, is the main engine of the body and this circuit is broken and the energy will be released outside instead of being used by the internal organs;The basis for this is religious and has no basis in modern medicine.- in time kidneys and prostate will be damage.There exists a lot of research, but little conclusive evidence as to the reason for prostate enlargement in older men. However, none that I am aware of points towards sexual activity. There is no evidence that sexual activity causes kidney damage.To ask a doctor to remove the consequences of a bad behavior, against the laws and physics of your body, meantime continuing the bad behavior, is useless. The doctor will rid of you by giving you some drugs to shut down you nervous system in order to inhibit the pain but you will slowly die, your body will continue to decay until main organs will be affected and a bigger pain will come back. Drugs to inhibit the pain may be helpful in certain cases. For moderate to severe headaches that onset after orgasm for people without history of migraine, the proper course first is a CT of the brain to rule out rare but potentially fatal causes(aneurysm). Assuming the CT is nondiagnostic, I would recommend low dose ibuprofen and/or sexual counseling to improve breathing control and reduce muscle tension during sex.FYIBy controlling the ejaculation me and my wife have a very good health despite that we am in 40s, in 16 years of marriage we had our children when we planned for, no undesired pregnancy, not use of anticonceptionals. Anticonceptionals are chemicals which damage the internal endocrine balance and it is one of the reasons many North American women are fat and hysterical. You cannot play with internal glands secretion without taking a big risk. I still ejaculate 2-3 times per year because of negligence or imperfect control over the ejaculation. By controlling the ejaculation a normal sexual contact can be prolonged close to one hour since ejaculation is the reason for termination of a sexual contact.If a man releases sperm without seeking conception, it's a waste, but a women loses an egg during her menstrual cycle every 4 weeks and it's not a waste? I think you need to reevaluate the logic of your arguments. 'Anticonceptuals' as you call them do have side effects and are not for everyone. However, they have an important function.I wish you a better life,AndreiIn short... you're an idiot.PS: I may be a doctor, but I'm not YOUR doctor. If you need medical advice, please see your physician.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 2, 2008
    • 09:21 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have a degree in biochemistry and I can honestly say that explanation of how ejaculation causes damage to the human body is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard. There is not a single claim in that post that has any scientific merit. If any of you chose to believe third world voodoo that is your choice, however I would hope that none of you are actually naive enough to think science supports any of these claims. Oh and by the way the sperm cell is actually one of the simplest and least complicated cell line in the human body. A male who has completed puberty can produce close to 20 million + sperm every day, and if not used they are degraded and replaced with new cells. Sperm are not a limited commodity, use it early and often. By the way frequent masturbation has been shown to possibly reduce the risk of prostate cancer in some patients.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 17, 2008
    • 07:31 PM
    Flag this Response
  • This haapened to me the other night for the first time in 33 years of marriage. I felt like i had been hit by a brick and had a migraine that lasted 15 hours of more - I went to see my doctor who sent me for a CT scan. I am scared that I will not be able to make love to my wife - I have got over the bit where i thought I hd a brain tumour but what do I do if this happens again? - or worse keeps on happening - all jokes aside - what do I do?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 20, 2008
    • 06:01 AM
    Flag this Response
  • This just started happening around a week ago. No medical issues.. Just started out of the blue. After I masturbated, ejaculation, as usual happened. Instantly after ejaculation I got a horrible headache. The headache is one of the worst I've ever dealt with. First, I thought nothing of it, but as time went on.. It kept happening. Not only by myself, but with my girlfriend as well. The worst part is the first 10 minutes, and it slowly diminishes in around an hour long duration. The pain is a pounding pressure in the left area of my head, if that gives any insight? Anyone ever hear of anything like this? Thanks for any input. This sounds like a socalled orgasm headache. This should be checked out by a doctor because sometimes there can be an anurism which can be deadly. If it is an orgasm headache I can tell you how to deal with it. The trigger to an orgamsm headache is "straining" for the orgasm. When this is done there is a "clenching" in the abdomin or arounf the root of the penis. He needs to relax and not physically strain or clench or strain. Also some guys tighten the neck muscles which can affect blood flow and cause a sudden headache. If he observes himself closely and can find where he is clenching or straining and relax those areas the headache doesn't happen if that is the cause. Also, he needs to breath rather than hold his breath and push. I used to do both kinds that cause these terrible headaches.
    Freddd 3,576 Replies
    • January 2, 2009
    • 01:43 AM
    Flag this Response
  • solution to tryi had and have that problem but i do not have hard headache i just have light headachy and you can try to avoid it by breathing fester when you are ready to ejaculate it helps me. also it is good to ejaculate while your lying on bad do not forgot to breath fester and try to not to move after ejaculating at least for 10-20 secoundsthe problem is headache is happening mostly not insaid your head but out of the skullwhy? because it is highest point of your body and blood has to goo around your skull to rich that place were you and most of us have headaches. when you are having sex or just ejaculating the oxygen is used in your testicles and muscles so what goes up is empty blood with out or low oxygensou breathing fester suppose to help youi am not doctor or someone but breathing fester and ejaculating while am lying on bed does not gives me any headaches and what i wrote is what i think try it am sure it will help yousorry for bed english
  • solution to tryi had and have that problem but i do not have hard headache i just have light headachy and you can try to avoid it by breathing fester when you are ready to ejaculate it helps me. also it is good to ejaculate while your lying on bad do not forgot to breath fester and try to not to move after ejaculating at least for 10-20 secoundsthe problem is headache is happening mostly not insaid your head but out of the skullwhy? because it is highest point of your body and blood has to goo around your skull to rich that place were you and most of us have headaches. when you are having sex or just ejaculating the oxygen is used in your testicles and muscles so what goes up is empty blood with out or low oxygensou breathing fester suppose to help youi am not doctor or someone but breathing fester and ejaculating while am lying on bed does not gives me any headaches and what i wrote is what i think try it am sure it will help yousorry for bed english
  • The following is an experience that happened to me in regard to this topic. Please note, my story is of a homosexual nature and might be deemed somewhat graphic and may offend certain individuals, if acts of homosexuality offend you, I recommend that you stop reading this now.I'm a gay man who enjoys anal sex. I make it a point to ALWAYS practice safe sex and only indulge in anal sex when I am in a committed relationship. That being said, I have been single for quite some time and I recently had the urge to masturbate while having a ****o inserted in my anus. Anal toys are something that I rarely use when I am alone, but since it's been awhile, I had the desire to have anal stimulation. I went through the proper procedures preparing myself hygienically, I used plenty of lube as to ease myself into it as painless as possible. I was "going at it" while I masturbated. This went on for about 15-20 minutes, when it was time to ejaculate, the pain in my head was so bad, I thought I was having an aneurysm. I quickly jumped in the shower to clean off and stood under the cool shower spray for a couple of minutes, my head was still pounding, so I took some Advil and sat up in a chair with my eyes closed. The pain subsided after about 20 minutes and I was OK again. I paniced a little at first, never feeling anything like this before. Since then, a couple of weeks later I tried it again and I was fine. However, I noticed when I have to make a bowel movement, if I hold it in too long (like when I'm out in public) or if I am constipated (rarely), I tend to get a slight headache, but not as bad as I had that first time it happened. I'm thinking there seems to be some connection to anal functions and the head that is causing the pain, has anyone ever heard of anything like this?Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope the nature of this post did not offend anyone.
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement